Sign in to follow this  
ctho

Estoril Blue Clubsport 330ci..

That rear wing has to go! 

I quite like the wing, which is somewhat strange as normally it’s a big no, maybe it’s the combo with the wheels. Very nice especially in the colour

• Like 1

Oh lordy I want that a lot. Perfect inside and out. Maybe manual swap it, but wouldnt mind the auto.

• Like 1

Beautiful car for sure, if it was manual ?

Less sure about comments that Clubsport suspension being 15mm lower than Msport / Clubs port exhaust and '20kg' of sound insulation ?

50 minutes ago, Sammo said:

Beautiful car for sure, if it was manual ?

Less sure about comments that Clubsport suspension being 15mm lower than Msport / Clubs port exhaust and '20kg' of sound insulation ?

Plus shortened shifter. Not sure where people get this stuff from.

• Like 1

Great looking car, although at 10k you'd want manual and stock wheels with good tyres. 

Press release seems to confirm at least some of what he claims - https://www.press.bmwgroup.com/united-kingdom/article/detail/T0016001EN_GB/bmw-330ci-clubsport-coup%C3%A9?language=en_GB

Doesn't appear to be any 330i clubsport specific suspension or exhaust parts though

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eagle said:

Press release seems to confirm at least some of what he claims - https://www.press.bmwgroup.com/united-kingdom/article/detail/T0016001EN_GB/bmw-330ci-clubsport-coup%C3%A9?language=en_GB

Doesn't appear to be any 330i clubsport specific suspension or exhaust parts though

Interesting, always thought it was just the under bonnet insulation. 

Beautiful car, regardless. 

Looks very familiar... :)  Also not sure about some of the claims.  Came into NZ from Japan in 2009.

• Like 1

Unless im doing it wrong, it looks like RealOEM doesnt list springs for this car when you look it up, so maybe they are some special ones?