Sign in to follow this  
EDiaz93

New e46 328ci owner - need help

Hi all, I've been a lurker on this page previously as I used to have an E90 330i and an E46 323i.

But have had to come back to NZ and buy a car on a budget due to Covid unfortunately.  I bought this 328ci and the previous owner did the old muffler delete and I hate it. 

I'm a vehicular retard, so I'm not sure where the best place to get a muffler would be, or who to do it through. If anyone in here has any suggestions, I'd be happy to hear them.

Cheers all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Stock muffler is the safest choice but finding one in your region maybe difficult. Mosen Europarts in Hamilton would probably have something.   

To be fair, if you're not picky about the brand of muffler, only the fit and sound, then I'm sure there are a couple of exhaust shops in Thames that could sort you out, it would be well less than 2 hours work. Call around, check out your options, worst case Hamilton. Just tell them you want something no louder than stock.

On 5/24/2020 at 5:42 PM, EDiaz93 said:

Thanks mate - yeah I'm happy to go for a drive to get one. Cheers

did you find one? i have one but Im in Auckland