Sign in to follow this  
Argy

Any Bmw m3 1/18 modes out there?

Hey There

I’m after bmw m3 modes if anyone has some to sell?

let me know what you have!

see pic as to what I’m on about 

cheers! Rich

image.jpg

I have this with original packaging

B1.jpg

B2.jpg

I also have a 1/18 328 and the 1/43 M3 GTB3.jpg.92f131f06c8f48c749eb02b2905909c0.jpgR

B4.jpg

B5.JPG

Hey Thanks! 
I’m really after the plain standard body versions. Appreciate the interest! 

Edited by E30 325i Rag-Top
Quote of preceding post

@B.M.W Ltdare you looking to sell the 1/43 M3 GT-R? I could be interested if you PM a price.

If not - nice model, looks much better quality than the one I already have.

BMW newmarket are selling them at a much reduced price

29 minutes ago, zero said:

BMW newmarket are selling them at a much reduced price

Have you got a link for this info Nathan ?

They do put some of their stuff on TradeMe..?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, B.M.W Ltd said:

Have you got a link for this info Nathan ?

Yea, its on trademe.

I got a pair of brand new firestone 245/40/18 for $19 each and a brand new m52 fuel rail for $1

6 hours ago, zero said:

Yea, its on trademe.

I got a pair of brand new firestone 245/40/18 for $19 each and a brand new m52 fuel rail for $1

in 1:43 scale?

• Haha 2

I got this one 1/43

IMG_0491.JPG

IMG_0494.JPG

IMG_0495.JPG

Hey All, 

Thanks for the interest! 

If anybody has 1/18 M3 plain body versions i'l be very keen. Just few more pics the ones I'm really after or similar 

Thanks again!

Rich 

bmw-e30-m3.jpg

e92.jpg

f80.jpg

On 6/1/2020 at 8:19 PM, Richiegm3 said:

Hey All, 

Thanks for the interest! 

If anybody has 1/18 M3 plain body versions i'l be very keen. Just few more pics the ones I'm really after or similar 

Thanks again!

Rich 

Hi Rich,

Somehow I missed your original post...now nearly 2 years later and I shall reply to you. I do have many 1:18 scale cars, at one stage I had more than 300 that I collected over all the years, some are BMWs (E36 M3, E46 M3 CSL, M6, to name but a few), and most are not found anywhere else in New Zealand as those I bought when I lived in South Africa, and we have been in NZ for nearly 15 years.

Unfortunately/fortunately none of these 1:18 models will ever be for sale as I will be handing them down to my nearly 28 yr old son. 😊

Then again, never say never, right? 😏

On 3/20/2022 at 10:21 PM, viskop said:

Hi Rich,

Somehow I missed your original post...now nearly 2 years later and I shall reply to you. I do have many 1:18 scale cars, at one stage I had more than 300 that I collected over all the years, some are BMWs (E36 M3, E46 M3 CSL, M6, to name but a few), and most are not found anywhere else in New Zealand as those I bought when I lived in South Africa, and we have been in NZ for nearly 15 years.

Unfortunately/fortunately none of these 1:18 models will ever be for sale as I will be handing them down to my nearly 28 yr old son. 😊

Then again, never say never, right? 😏

Thanks for the response! I haven’t been on here for a long time as you can see… but appreciate it. 

would love to see the collection for sure and yes, it’s been a struggle getting to where I’m at now with the 3 series m collection… see photo :)

As it stands now… I’m only after one more…. It’s the gt spirit f80. Once I have that, I’ll be able to finally sleep. 😂  do you have that one ? 😏

cheers again,

Rich

3D5DD5DC-8AC7-46D7-8308-66D61B15A23F.jpeg

• Like 2

On 8/28/2022 at 12:52 AM, Argy said:

Thanks for the response! I haven’t been on here for a long time as you can see… but appreciate it. 

would love to see the collection for sure and yes, it’s been a struggle getting to where I’m at now with the 3 series m collection… see photo :)

As it stands now… I’m only after one more…. It’s the gt spirit f80. Once I have that, I’ll be able to finally sleep. 😂  do you have that one ? 😏

cheers again,

Rich

Hi Rich,

All good, I also very seldom access this site, only because I no longer own a BMW. I have just sold my 2011 Golf GTi (I loved every second in it, more than most BMWs I've ever owned/driven) and now own a 2010 Mercedes E350 CDI coupe - this is also a lovely vehicle.

As for your question on a GT Spirit F80...no, I don't have one and don't think I'll ever buy one. I've lost my love for some/most 2012 and onwards BMW models. But that's just me.

My next buy will most likely be a Mercedes C63/E63 AMG, or possibly a BMW M3 with the V8 engine.

All the best though for trying to get hold of a GT Spirit F80. Oh, and nice 3 series Beemers you have there, except I don't like the white one, the nose is just plain ugly, again, only my personal opinion. :)

Cheers,

Charl

Edited by viskop