Sign in to follow this  
Sammo

E46 330ci Factory Manual

I narrowly missed out on buying this back in August last year - I offered $10k as a back up offer but sale with guy who saw it first went through...

Very nice in the jet black on certed coil-overs and the concave ACS wheels. NZ New factory manual as well...

Asking price is a stretch as I don't recall the car having any of the 'normal' E46 preventative maintenance done aside from Rocker Cover Gasket.

https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/bmw/auction-2645698075.htm?rsqid=788245905b3d4ac09b318a3bf800facb-001

I love the car I ended up with but still think about this beauty from time to time...

Interested to see what it sells for, he got it for $10K and does not appear to have touched it in 9 months.

Yeah for 13.5k at those k's and age id expect a fair bit of preventative maintenance on engine and suspension to be done. Can't see anyone paying more than 11k assuming nothing require attention immediately.    

• Like 2

I was the second owner of this car.... Loved it to bits back then.

Its changed a bit since....

Edited by curryinahurry
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, curryinahurry said:

I was the second owner of this car.... Loved it to bits back then.

Its changed a bit since....

It was still really nice when I checked it out last year - fitment is a bit aggressive (18x8.5 ET13) and coilovers won't be to everyone's taste but it rode pretty well and had a great stance.

Few stone chip touch ups, minor paintless dent removal and it would look amazing.

Felt a fair bit more sluggish than mine but 2.93 vs 3.38 diff will do that.