Sign in to follow this  
bga

Recaros for E30

Hi all, putting the feelers out if anyone selling any Recaro LS/LX type seats, fishnet type of pos. For the lads E30 coupe for a 21st prezzy later this year, Can get some upholstery fixed if needs be,  anything around? (Aucks  area ish) thanks 

7AAABD75-FDD2-4C35-AB14-80F51B053F2E.jpeg

Edited by bga
Typo

Look out for Mitsi GSR (evo 4 shape) recaro's.  You can see what they look like in my build thread. 

Pickup reasonably cheap, nicer pattern on them than most, newer than fishnets and because they're in sedan's the flip forward mechanisms almost always work flawlessly because they're not needed.
I have a spare rear seat if you need additional material also.

HIGHLY recommend using the recaro to e30 adaptors rather than sliders and floor mounts from Scarles or similar as you don't have to cert or trans tunnel mount the seatbelt.

• Like 2

cool thanks, yea, just seen your build thread, those Recaros are pretty much what I'm after, can live without fishnets I guess if these come up, will keep my eye on Mitsi threads to see if any come up, theres some on FB marketplace but are too pricey as they need work, cheers

Maybe you could message this guy? Look to be in very good condition so well worth the price!Screenshot_20200708-175420_Facebook.thumb.jpg.b9a13650e5ffbfdb1437064279c02cd1.jpg

• Thanks 1

That's ^ almost too good to be true. I'd jump on it.

If you do go down the SR4 (Evo IV) route, not sure about fit for others, I have these original inserts in M Rain pattern, new.

Cushions_01.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks guys, I picked these up last weekend from the same guy listed above, seems he knows wreckers and sells on Recaros that come up, doesn’t ask the earth for them either, got these for $500 no rips or bolster wear 

F297934A-B5A9-4C63-BEBD-2BF77E45EA4E.png

• Like 4

That's an amazing outcome, props! 

• Thanks 1

@bga Bit of a thread resurrection but any chance you could flick a message to this guy for me? I’ve messaged him already but he may not see it depending on his fb settings. I’d be interested if he has any lying around. Cheers!

I’d be keen if anyone else have some lying around, recaros / sports seat. 

Edited by Ghost Chip

@Ghost Chip, just found old messages from last year and have just replied to it asking Brett to check his 'others' folder, don't know if he's still in business at all as only dealt with him fleetingly last year - Brett Burdett is the fellas name if u can find him 

@Ghost Chip - just had a reply "Sorry, currently have nothing" :(

• Sad 1

Yeah, have messaged him but no reply. It’s probably in his others folder that may as well be the abyss. Could you do me a solid and ask him if he could try find my message so I can directly contact him? Cheers!

@Ghost ChipPM me your FB name if pos so I can tell him what to look for

• Thanks 1

@Ghost Chip

Kind of loud pattern, but probably the cleanest pair of fishnets I've seen for a while? In AKL too

Screen Shot 2021-10-29 at 10.36.07 PM.png

Edited by Sammo
  • Thanks 1