Sign in to follow this  
KwS

Anyone know Z3 with plate OHW0W?

Its bit of a long shot, but I note that my TVR has worn the plate OHW0W under a previous owner, and that plate was moved onto a silver Z3 shortly before the car was sold to the owner I got it from, which was about 10 years ago.

If anyone happened to know the owner of OHW0W i'd love to get in touch with them and see if they have any history of my TVR, since it appears they were the first NZ owner and had the car for over 10 years.

Any leads would be great. Unfortunately my TVR has been all over the country, so i don't know where the Z3 would reside, but I know we have a couple of Z3 fans here.

I ran the Rego through Thatcar.nz to get the Vin number of the Z3.  But the plate is linked to a stolen Mazda RX7.

I have several Z3 and Z4 car sales databases build up over the last 5 or so years.   If you can give me a Z3 VIN number, I may have some information.

5 hours ago, NZ00Z3 said:

I ran the Rego through Thatcar.nz to get the Vin number of the Z3.  But the plate is linked to a stolen Mazda RX7.

I have several Z3 and Z4 car sales databases build up over the last 5 or so years.   If you can give me a Z3 VIN number, I may have some information.

The O in the wow is a zero, that might be where you went wrong. https://www.carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=ohw0w

Vin is WBACH32030LC67443

Arh, Rookie mistake.  Its, a 2.8L facelift, sorry not in any of my databases.  Was worth a try.