Sign in to follow this  
M3AN

Mint E30 M3 Fit for a Museum

It's ex Japan, so probably AK03 spec with the overdrive box instead of the dogleg. This will have a major effect on value going forward (like E30 M3's weren't overpriced enough).

Another consideration would be that Max Fletcher is selling it, go into the deal with your eyes open.

24 minutes ago, lord_jagganath said:

considering one did sell for $250k in the US , there's money to be made ,i guess 

https://www.thedrive.com/news/35045/this-e30-bmw-m3-just-sold-for-250000-on-bring-a-trailer-your-brain-is-now-on-fire 

Love the article... "This is pants-on-head moronic." ? Another example of why BaT is just a massive wankfest. The site owners have created a miracle and are seriously lining their pockets but it can't last long. Anybody that uses that site as a serious price reference is deluded.

19 minutes ago, leichtbau said:

It's ex Japan, so probably AK03 spec with the overdrive box instead of the dogleg. This will have a major effect on value going forward (like E30 M3's weren't overpriced enough).

Another consideration would be that Max Fletcher is selling it, go into the deal with your eyes open.

Who's Max Fletcher that we should be concerned enough about to avoid?

He owns Toyshop cars in Auckland. 
My kids are at the same school as his. 
He’s always driving something nice. 

I think he’ll be lucky to move that E30 for $120,000, let alone the $199,990 it was on for for nearly 6 months.