Sign in to follow this  
RickGT16

BMW Newbie - E90 330i M Sport

Hi guys and girls, New to the BMW world.

Have always been interested in E46 but am now the first proud nz owner of an M Sport 330i and loving it.

A big difference to my daily work truck ford ranger

2C1D7333-936A-43C2-8D6C-E46E1F4CC66B.jpeg.d9696120ca4ecc84e6c722cff973037b.jpeg295D32B2-219D-4459-96A2-DFB6A3557C35.jpeg.569d9725263b74d914c7b2d56bb97aa7.jpeg418C3195-8245-4C3F-B8AD-B15FADA059DE.jpeg.115183bd43b10e088281b9d041d7190d.jpeg

Edited by RickGT16
  • Like 4

Welcome. 
that’s a very tidy looking E46. 
I'm also pretty new to the BMW world. So pleased I made the move away from a company car. 

Welcome Ricky and congrats on the E90! Nice looking example :) 

We have a few Club members over your way and do a few trips up to the Hawkes Bay too.

Very nice - I have a feeling that is the same car I had on my watchlist for ages - was it in Hamilton or something?

Great look with the uprated 18's and in black 

Cheers! 

Yeah car was from Hamilton had been for sale for about a year, I gave them a good offer and they accepted.

Ive never owned a car that handles so well, Im pretty impressed.

I must say my first encounter with Hawke's Bay BMW was a pleasure, The car only came with one remote so I ordered the spare key from them (just the one that goes inside the adapter).

Guy on the phone was helpful and ordered they key which comes from Malaysia and turned up in like 4 days.

Couldn't start the car with it though... Guy said to take it in Turns out the little stainless spring inside which can easily goes either way only works in one way.

While it was there they did the recall on the heater resistor and didn't charge me anything for testing the key and making it work.

• Like 1