Sign in to follow this  
leichtbau

E36 M3 3.0 Coupe

As the title states, I'd like to get in on a 3.0 before the end of the year.

Daytona violet / Mugello red / Bright red are the preferences, cloth interior is a bonus. No to black exterior or grey interiors. Dakar is right out. Polaris to match my E30 would be amazing, but the colour was SA only and I believe there's only one of them in the country (last seen near Ponsonby)?

Please get in touch if you're thinking about a change.

• Like 1

There is a guy on Facebook selling a Daytona Violet 1996 with 157km - Cloth M Rain interior.

NZ New, service history - looks tidy and stock on DS1's / Style 22.

• Like 1

Can you link me? FB is painfully hard to navigate at the best of times...

• Like 1

That's the one. 

I've not seen it but have met the seller before, nice lad, think he has two E36 and this is the 'minter' one. 

Im sure this is the car that I sat in few years ago at Southwards for a show and shine, very tidy car then. Points I remember were that , no vanos noises, seats were in excellent condition all round, engine bay was immaculate and the exterior was very tidy.

But anything car happen in a few years

Is that Paul Ardern's old car that he had at BMW Wellington? It was almost completely rebuilt 10 or so years ago. At that time it was probably the best in the country.

From I can recall it was a father/son ownership (son was Paul) and son live Waikanae area, plus it was in better condition that mine.

8 hours ago, jom said:

Is that Paul Ardern's old car that he had at BMW Wellington? It was almost completely rebuilt 10 or so years ago. At that time it was probably the best in the country.

Remember that car, about 9 years ago (For us Cantabrians PQ, or post quakes) As I recall it was a project car for the workshop. Remember it had no rear spoiler from new, and still looks the same. The fake book pics show a minty interior and the hurricane or rain(?) cloth / alacantra still looks smart, with no fading.

Edited by Bandit