Sign in to follow this  
sven007

17" or 18" alloy wheels?

Hi again,

Well the TSW 7 Heaven the seller withdrew stating "Have put on relatives vehicle" so I lost out on those. Im still considering the Breyton Mags which all of you love but I do like chrome! Unfortunatly at my age it does come naturally ( dont worry in 5 years time driving my m3 I will have deep dish, as I will have grown up by then) but anyway I did find these that do have deep dish and chrome.

What do you BMW experts think...

The TSW Kyalami

you assume we all love the breytons and hate chromes.. dont assume. Kayalami's are alrite but unless they have a decent lip to them theyl ook a bit wrong.

Well in the end I brought G-zero's. Reason why before I get abused for my choice is because A) I do like them and I reckon they look good on my car. B) I am studying at Uni at the moment and am only working part-time so money is not floating around and C) I was not going for PIMP looks but rather MAFIA styles. As long as I like it and I think it looks good then im happy. Insults will come and go but in the end im pleased. When I have the extra cash I will be upgrading to M3 so I can give the rest of my mates a run for their money with their typical Skyline/WRX/EVO which seem to be everywhere. I do notice tho as the E36 have dropped in price quickly over the past few years there are more and more being seen on the roads. But why keep the factory look if there are so many similar driving apst you everyday? (Unless its a M3 of course) ;)^_^

Forgot to mention that they are 18" if anyone and I mean anyone in this forum would like to know. Also got metal tints so they blend with the Mags.

not having enough money isnt an excuse to just go out and buy cheaper mags that dont look nearly as good but I guest each to there own. You just wait longer.

Put the g-zero's on the M3 when you get it too, you can sell M3 mags for like $2000 and buy some subs for the boot.

Your opinion is what matters, enjoy them and park cautiously.

Edited by E30stz

Funny thing is I dont actually like Subs. The annoying shakes on the seats plus as I said im not looking for Pimp but Mafia styles. I dont think the mafia look would go around blasting Music so everyone can turn their heads to see the dickhead driving past trying to grab peoples attention. All it ends up doing is grabbing the men in blue. :jap:

Have a good night!

Im out

Well I actually havent heard anybody else call it besides myself but its pretty simple. Black BMW with metal tints and nice Mags. :thumb:

Well I actually havent heard anybody else call it besides myself but its pretty simple. Black BMW with metal tints and nice Mags. :thumb:

2/3 aint bad

what's your mafia name?

Typed in sven007 = Mama's Boy Gino : :lol:

Sorry bro, I know the look you're going for, but its just hilarious the way you describe it.

Oh, and you never see mafioso types on the news in cars sporting chromes - always black/silver luxury vehicles lowered and tinted, but otherwise standard trim.

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

as long as chrome is involved its only pimp nothing else... not class... not mafiosi... just pimp.

and you can't be decent pimp without going all out... i.e. not just wheels. pimp means you go all the way... and if its just chromes you got then its just try hard pimp.

and try hard pimp is worsst of all pimp.

Yeah Im not the best at description lol. Anyway I used that Mafia Name thing for fun and put in my first name :Sven and it came up with Alphonso Greco. Sounds better then Mamas Boy Gino.. As I said im not going for the look Pimp, Just going for the sleek look. :beer:

Deceivn your car looks nice for the age it is but I reckon it would look good crusing through India or the back streets of Romania! :huh:

Deceivn your car looks nice for the age it is but I reckon it would look good crusing through India or the back streets of Romania

whats that supposed to mean?

im indian..... are u offending:

a) my country

B) my car

c) both of the above

d) nothing... in fact its a compliment.

EDIT: B) came up with sunglasses man

Edited by DCEIVN

As long as I like it and I think it looks good then im happy.

100% agree!

You are the only person whom you need to satisfy.

Its actually a waste of time asking other people about such things, as we each are aligned with our own choices and this influences objectivity.

Anyway - other's choices (different to our own) are great - they give us all something to laugh uncontrollably at! :lol:

Hi, if your interested I will place some pictures up within the next week. Just got to get around to doing it and washing my e36. I notice tho having a black bmw really attracts dirt and makes the dirt stand out alot more! :banghead: