Sign in to follow this  
sven007

17" or 18" alloy wheels?

Hi,

Im looking at getting 17 or 18" mags for my bmw 1994 318is black e36 coupe. I would like to make it look VIP styles even tho most of you on this message bboard hate chromes! Any opinions would be appreciated! Im looking at getting either Advanti Stalkers(white), Advanti Acids, Advanti Vault or Enkei G-zeros.

Any opinions on what would look better would be taken into consideration as I dont want to end up buying something ill regret in a couple of months. Ill post up some pictures for those who dont know what kind of alloy wheels im talking about. If you like one of the mags I have mentioned please let me know! ^_^

I have also seen another poster under name "navidican Knights" I think with awesome front blue lights. Im thinking of getting them in red for the evil look. Or should I not waste my time leaning on the fence with the LAW and buy the white set?

Any racism, swearing, sarcasm, ruthless, name calling I will take!! :mosh: :mosh:

Thanks

Sven

p.s I cant take these kind of people - :gay:

stalkers, jeeez I wouldnt touch the rest with a barge pole, and its not just because they're chrome that I say that. Fine if you like the powderpuff girls lol. G-Zero's are really common and do look arse on bmw's it seems, vaults look very basic.. like lego.. too basic for a BMW. Acid's ... they're two designs crammed into one. Keep it simple and keep the colour contrasting, get 5 spoke white advanti stalkers.

Edited by E30stz

f**k knows why its either white stalkers or some gay looking chromes. Heres an idea bro, try something different. Have a look at catalogues, something with a rwd offset, dish and a fat 5 spoke would look great, but you're obviously too much of a follower to rock that, so meh.

Any opinions on what would look better would be taken into consideration as I dont want to end up buying something ill regret in a couple of months

ie chromes?

if you want to be pimp to people who actually appreciate it, get some NICE wheels...BBS for example, something different than everyone else who rocks round in a 318 sacked on chromies...at least that way your car will look good (yes even to slappers, some may even recognize style) and people who actually know sh*t about BMW's will look at your car and wont mock you over how gay it is with chrome (which i know 99% of people on this board do every time they see a e36 bouncing along on chromes)...you can look damn pimp without chrome, just have a look at some of the e36's on the US sites, someone point this man in the right direction.

haha! cheers for the opinions! My first choice was actually white stalkers as white and black would look good together but then as someone said about deepdish, I always have had those in mind. The main problem is I dont have money coming out of my ears so its pretty hard to get mint mags for what your paying!

Also what would you guys think if I got lambo doors on my e36 coupe? :thumb: :thumbsdown: ??

...The main problem is I dont have money coming out of my ears so its pretty hard to get mint mags for what your paying!

Also what would you guys think if I got lambo doors on my e36 coupe? :thumb: :thumbsdown: ??

No money for nice wheels but plently for butt fugly lambo doors.

OK :blink:

If you don't mind 2nd handies, these are nice:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...on-54455099.htm

Yeah I dont mind second hand at all because besides a few curb marks and they are not stolen you saving heaps of money! Those mags you showed me are alright but wouldnt they look standard with my black bmw? And also it makes that e36 look like a 4wrd because the the car is so high! ANything else you would recommend? :)

ok im kinda going against da tide here by saying this.............but serious, get some chromies!

I know everyone hates chromes on this board, but i frankly dont know why! I mean, I've got some pretty decent chromies on my E36, and I've got some pretty nice comments for it, mostly from other BMW owners.....and I'm not talkin about all those crap-arses who roll around in their $5000 bimmer with suspension lower then their pants............

as for your car, I'd recommend you get aset of chromes with some dish on them, as non-dish rims make E36s look a bit funny, to me at least.................as for the four-choices you've provided, I'd go with the Vaults..........I've seen a couple of black E36s with them and i reckon they look awesome.........

but localdevdas .. your chromes are cool... its just the ones hes suggested really do suck.

Theres a difference between, just trying to show off with cheapy eyecatching mags that dont suit your car, and finding ones that go with your car, that are tasteful. I like your ones especially because.. not only are they deep dished, but they are shadowchrome and not so in your face as other chromes yet still they have that shine taht you can only get with chrome mags.

Edited by E30stz

i love this thread. man chrome cause lots of talk, buy the ones off trade me, it wont look stock and it will be noticed by people who know their sh*t which is heaps cooler hah

I have been doing alot of research and in the end coming across 5 stud 5x120 PCD mags is not common. If you could let me know what you think of these mags as I am interested in bidding on them but have a feeling that they will go past 2 grand.

TSW 18" - Trademe Auction

Thanks

Sven

ummm, isnt that not part of the mags, ant it the wheel hub thats rusting? (if thats what they are called)

:rolleyes: if i had a e36 id buy something like those breytons