Sign in to follow this  
owe

BMW Parts - best place to buy?

Hi,

I was wondering where the best place to get some BMW parts for my 88 E30 might be.

I am looking for a hydraulic stay which holds the bonnet up, a 3 i/o 1-way valve which connects the wiper pump to the water jets (it'd be nice to NOT have water spray inside the engine bay whenever I try to clean the windscreen), a new rubber boot seal and a couple of other small parts.

Thanks.

Guest MSBOND

European autospears are very good, no waiting round just in and out with wot you want. People try say they r expensive but i think they r very resonable. They r situated in manukau just dwn from the Ti Irirangi off ramp.

What do you think about buying rims (either M or ACS) off European Autospares?

Their prices seemed to be pretty reasonable on a set of ACS off a Z3, $2000 with tyres still on them 215/40/17's

Is somewhere like that a good place to buy stuff?

Guest MSBOND

well it just like buying from the t&e but theyl know better. Wot you see is wot you get wen it comes to mags, depending on how much tread is left is how much id pay. You can kinda wynd them down on price for there mags cos there is no set price for them.

Guest Andrew

Hi,

I was wondering where the best place to get some BMW parts for my 88 E30 might be.

I am looking for a hydraulic stay which holds the bonnet up, a 3 i/o 1-way valve which connects the wiper pump to the water jets (it'd be nice to NOT have water spray inside the engine bay whenever I try to clean the windscreen), a new rubber boot seal and a couple of other small parts.

Thanks.

For the bonnet - a wrecker - SD Euro - or Euro Italian Car Parts , for the other bits head to the dealer.

Hi,

Thanks.

From me !!! 021 1367007 Cheers Graeme

and there you have it, help at your fingertips,

0800 THE DUDE WHOS WRECKING TWO E30S

kids ask your parents first they might go shopping at the stealers with you, afterall its their car isn't it, isn't it?! you could get them to buy you an m badge.. ooops where'd that come from.

graeme i'm gonna make a shopping list for you soon perhaps after this assignment i'm doin

and i'm going to enquire with hella as to how much i can get new headlight lenses for or complete units.