Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andrew

Welcome to the new improved bimmersport

Guest Andrew

Hi all,

You may have read some of the previous threads, you may be a new member. Welcome.

Bimmersport.co.nz is a site for BMW owners to share technical thoughs and ideas, trade parts and discuss BMWs.

It is purely internet based. Bimmersport does not have any monthly meets. Please read the forum rules before posting. We have no stickers or membership charges.

Thank You,

Andrew

edit: I will update the F.A.Q with some of your questions.

dude you smoking crack?

its dead :(:blink:

eek

so sterile in here now

must wisper and not attract attention to my jovial antics

..just a question...did you really have to wax all the topics...

now i'll never import drugs/undies

and have angel eyes in my Val 1 detector

:blink:

Guest Andrew

It may be - please contact me if you want to run the website - i've had enough. I'm going to follow other interests.

The domain name is mine still - however you can have the forum and website with its current setup.

Guest Andrew

i see dead forums

I'm tired - maybe i'll decide in the morning what to do. Give me input then guys.

as i have already said to you dude....

mass ban all you dont want here, even if its me.. dont kill it for the others!!

Guest Andrew

I don't want to remove anyone off the site - I just want to remove the crap.

Guest hizza bizza

yeah something like that huh *sic, it'll just get betta now certain ppl have left anyway (hopefully).

Another way would be to make it a pay site, like $20 sign up or something huh but then I guess the downside to that is it would be harder to attract new members.....

anyhoo just my .02 hucks ^_^

cheers

Guest hizza bizza

ah just re read that you aint keen on the pay option, I'm bad

Just make it plain and simple, If you post crap it gets removed, no hard feelings. Dont let a couple of bad eggs spoil the place. Boundries are set, its as simple as that, no arguements.

OMG dont close it down Ill have to go back to the US sites, Have you ewver tried asking a simple question aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. :D

Edited by tHrEEtWoFiVe

Guest hizza bizza

Just make it plain and simple, If you post crap it gets removed, no hard feelings. Dont let a couple of bad eggs spoil the place. Boundries are set, its as simple as that, no arguements.

calling more moderators......

Guest Andrew

Good -

I'd like to think the site won't be sterile as - but retarded comments just won't be tolerated.

I think it should be good from now.

Eek.

I'm not even gonna f**king ask :blink:

Why do ALL the euro car sites die or turn to sh*t inevitably? First eurocars.org.nz (i was a mod there, and then one day i logged on and its just..not there :wacko: )now this

If f**king HONDA people can do it, a monkey can do it, and BMW people can most certainly do it

right? :rolleyes:

Guest Andrew

Eek.

I'm not even gonna f**king ask :blink:

Why do ALL the euro car sites die or turn to sh*t inevitably? First eurocars.org.nz (i was a mod there, and then one day i logged on and its just..not there :wacko: )now this

If f**king HONDA people can do it, a monkey can do it, and BMW people can most certainly do it

right? :rolleyes:

the site is fine - all is normal. This is stupid - what makes us any better than the honda guys? NOTHING - Hondas are good cars! Jesus.

I've never checked out the honda sites. I might do.

i never talk about hondas on here, so whats with the attacks?

i mean this is the reason andy is not a happy lad at the mo, people gotta focus on what the site is about... you know the cars!!

so what if someone drives another car? the majority of people on here have met in real life and get along (well i had fun) and all enjoy cars

stop the bitching or get banned, there i said it

damn if i am at fault i have already offered to leave!

Good -

I'd like to think the site won't be sterile as - but retarded comments just won't be tolerated.

I think it should be good from now.

oh crud i'm so banned :mellow:

yeah boss just tighten the grip on the hitting stick, and lay down the law to the evildooers(aside from myself and *sic of course...or evildoing is witty and..and..err.anndddd.....good..yes..good)

just trying to break some of the tension here dudes..

Guest hizza bizza

Am I imagining this, or dose dave seem to post heaps of weed related pics?? :D

hur hur, dave and weed seem to go hand in hand

That was a half-joking comment :D No offense to Honda people, i used to have one, may it provide transportation to its new owner thru the streets of Manurewa for many years to come.

what i meant is this - www.nzhondas.co.nz - they got a good active site going and it would be nice if the euro enthusiasts could be onto it and have a club of that standard. hopefully this place grows and flourishes ^_^

Guest hizza bizza

i never talk about hondas on here, so whats with the attacks?

i mean this is the reason andy is not a happy lad at the mo, people gotta focus on what the site is about... you know the cars!!

so what if someone drives another car? the majority of people on here have met in real life and get along (well i had fun) and all enjoy cars

stop the bitching or get banned, there i said it

damn if i am at fault i have already offered to leave!

oh bro, sorry if my honda boy comment sounded harsh, wasnt meant to be, I've got nothing against hondas at all, truth is I love that sweet tecn' sound, there ya go I said it, say wat ya all like :P

To lighten the mood, my first car was a Hillman Imp. I would like to think of it it the same pedigree as other rear engine cars, (Porsche) but alas I dont think it had the same chick pulling power. So if want to hassle any car you may officially hassle my Hillman Imp. (Ill just take it that you are jealous) :D

Oh whoops Ive posted crap.

Plz delete.

Guest Andrew

This thread is fine for crap.. we need to get it out.

*sic has nailed it on the head.