Sign in to follow this  
dave

im sure you all know of jordan.....

well hes not one of the easiest people, but i have to give him props for all the work hes done, easily the most original e30... im liking the plastic bumper look against the prefacelift lights.... not finished but coming along nicely....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

pretty cool....is it a 325? is that the front lip you guys were telling me bout?

Guest hizza bizza

Thats pretty mean, who is this Jordan guy? And dose he make kits or is he just doing this "one off" for himself?

pretty cool....is it a 325? is that the front lip you guys were telling me bout?

yup, reiger infinity lip spoiler..... i've got better pics of it anyhow.... so i'll email you one when i get home

Thats pretty mean, who is this Jordan guy? And dose he make kits or is he just doing this "one off" for himself?

jordan owns and runs www.r3vlimited.com,

he is making this one off for himself, and i dont blame him, why do all this work to jus look like someone else....

Mods

Guest Andrew

For those who want proof - thats mtech2 on a prefacelift - a lot of work though and he knows what he's doing.

Its a 325e I believe - although I doubt that is what it is remaining.

Guest hizza bizza

Its a 325e I believe - although I doubt that is what it is remaining.

whats the difference between a 325e and a 325i?

um looking at the mod list on his site think the only mtech 2 stuff is the rear spoiler..everything else is from e36 or whatnot....the front valance is a stock one.....looks good with the spoiler.....the 325e is the 'eta' model....greek for economical....basically a 2.7 engine that doesnt rev very high (120-140 HP, around 180 ft lbs of torque) slower than a 325 i (169hp, 167 ft lbs torque) and more torquey....we dont get much in nz..but they extremely common in the states and canada

Guest hizza bizza

sweet gus, seeing you answered that so well, what dose the "i" stand for?

injected...hmmm....maybe the 'e' is carburetted....nice

Guest hizza bizza

yeah I was always under the influence, uh I mean impression that it stood for injected, but wouldn't injection be as economical if not more so than carbs?

The 'e' is injected too.

My car has a hybrid 325e/325i engine. (I didn't do it, a previous owner did), with a 325i transmission, intake and exhaust.

It means about the same BHP as a 325i (in its current config) but a fair bit more torque.

I plan on changing the camshaft, which will increase the BHP a fair bit (or so I am told). At the moment my BHP peaks at 4,800 rpms even though it is more than happy to rev to the limit of 6,400. I will probably have to change the chip as well.

The torque in mine is 243nm and is pretty flat from 1950rpm's right through to 4,800rpm's. It means I can basically pull away from a standstill quite happily in 3rd gear.

Cheers

um looking at the mod list on his site think the only mtech 2 stuff is the rear spoiler..everything else is from e36 or whatnot....the front valance is a stock one.....looks good with the spoiler.....the 325e is the 'eta' model....greek for economical....basically a 2.7 engine that doesnt rev very high (120-140 HP, around 180 ft lbs of torque) slower than a 325 i (169hp, 167 ft lbs torque) and more torquey....we dont get much in nz..but they extremely common in the states and canada

andy meant plastic bumpers, not jus mtec2, and the front spoiler is now reiger infinity,

plus as andy said: Its a 325e I believe - although I doubt that is what it is remaining.

Guest Spargo

Body Mods:

Plastic bumper conversion

IS front spoiler + reiger lip

M-Tec 2 rear wing

E36 M3 rear diffuser

E36 328i sideskirts

de moulded doors

All custom built by the man himself

It now has a 325i engine, and used to be black. Now its Lachs Silber.

I hate to say it, but he's pretty much an E30 god. What he hasn't done to that car isn't worth doing!

Guest hizza bizza

I hate to say it, but he's pretty much an E30 god. What he hasn't done to that car isn't worth doing!

Whys that? Is he abit of a chump or something?

Guest Spargo

He can fairly testy, to say the least. He doesn't suffer fools.

Edited by CiLK WuRM

shall we steal his kit? perhaps his whole car?