Sign in to follow this  
Dnz

Petrol

So yes, when i get petrol for my 36, the nozzle sdoesnt go the whole way in, so it spills a little bit coz it cant cut off in time.

Any place where the nozzle is straighter? Or something? Someone else must have this silly problem.

Dont make me go around bending the stations equipment now...!

I only did that once when it decided to not cut out, but that could have been a dodgy pump.

I've had more of a problem with underfilling since the pump cuts out at about 56L rather than 60L. However I discovered parking the other direction with the car slightly lower than the back fixed that and it fills to 60L every time. So I guess it was air pocketing on a very slightly sloping ground.

Im gonna give it a good exterior clean on thursday i believe, so then i will/should take some pics okay? (then its just a matter of developing them hahah)

hell nah black man!

we is all ol skool

damn ollie you was thinking the same thing to.... i always wondered what would happen if we could step through layers of time and space with no real consequence aswell

damn you raise some thought provoking sh*t *****! B)