Sign in to follow this  
Grant

Happy Birthday DNZ

happy birthday fool! get some sweet sweet lady for some dirty lovin

Guest Andrew

and now i got all the cleaning stuff i could ever need. mm meguiars.

Now all i need is time!

I'll help ya clean it.. after all .. I am a professional car groomer.. for now *sigh*

and now i got all the cleaning stuff i could ever need. mm meguiars.

Now all i need is time!

I'll help ya clean it.. after all .. I am a professional car groomer.. for now *sigh*
come to hamz and clean my shiz foo!

I need to find some leather dye so i can make the leather ..blacker again - got any clue where to go for some? Repco aint got any...

Most Upholstry and Trimmer Companys should be able to help ya.......Try Allcare if your on the North Shore, Auckland.....

Most Upholstry and Trimmer Companys should be able to help ya.......Try Allcare if your on the North Shore, Auckland.....

Guest Andrew

Dude - you want a good leather/restorer or cleaner - it should be clear btw (not a die!). The one we use at work is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ but there are heaps of cheap good ones out there.

it needs some dye tho, as it has bits where its just liost its colour with age - im gonna take it to a leather restoration place tomoro and see how much itll set me back to get it done!

Guest Andrew

it needs some dye tho, as it has bits where its just liost its colour with age - im gonna take it to a leather restoration place tomoro and see how much itll set me back to get it done!

don't you know they have black colored cows to make your seats - you're gonna have to grow another cow!

seriously - leather restorer will bring the color and smell back - BMW use kind of cheapish leather though.

its coz theres a little bit where the seatbelt rubbed up against the seat a lot and its made little parts go grey, so if i take it to em they should come back looking like new..

I might also get clear corners for it soon, dpends on money i have..

Im also gonna have to check if my car has the prewiring for the cd stacker, as the girl from eurospares couldnt find it.. it better have it or ill be getting a new headunit..

Guest Spargo

BMW Leather... cheap! I doubt it! If you've ever sat in Buffalo hide seats, Mein Gott! They are f**king ace.