Sign in to follow this  
Marcel 323Ti

Just an ordinary day at the Nurburgring

Awesome

I love the Porsche GT3 Carrera. They would be bloody good fun to drive on a track like Nurburgring.

I must say I am very jealous of your close proximity to the 'ring.

Cheers

Because the M3 CSL lapped the Nordschleife in 7m 50. Porsche had to make an answer with that white Porsche 996 GT3 RS. This RS version of the GT3 can do a lap in 7m 44s. The normal GT3 did it in 7m 54s

I have some great videos of GT3's doing a lap.

Say yes, and i will bring them to Bimmersport NZ :D

Gr,

Marcel

ps Yes, it's very hard to live 3 hours from the Ring. Especialy on those german autobahns without speedlimits ;)

Guest hizza bizza

ps Yes, it's very hard to live 3 hours from the Ring. Especialy on those german autobahns without speedlimits ;)

hey man,

just out of interest, do you get the chance to drive as fast as you like on the autobahns, or is there just so much traffic you find yourself having to drive at a reasonably slowish speed anyway?

hey man,

just out of interest, do you get the chance to drive as fast as you like on the autobahns, or is there just so much traffic you find yourself having to drive at a reasonably slowish speed anyway?

On the most parts of the Autobahn's you can drive as fast as you want.

Only around the cities are 130 km/h limits.

It sounds crazy, but you can pass a policecar with 250 km/h on your speedo.

As long as you behave yourself, they will let you enjoy your ride.

At nights you can just drive as fast as your car can do without that much traffic.

At the Swedish m5.com site you can see some nice video's of there visit's to Germany.

Gr,

Marcel

Edited by Marcel 323Ti