Sign in to follow this  
lowbm

bimmersport cruises.

Since the decision has been made to no longer have bimmersport cruises or window stickers, As i have paid my twenty, can i get refunded? of sorts.

cheers

Guest Andrew

We still have cruises - just nothing official that the name "bimmersport" can be linked to.

Its only fair you get your coin back - if i remember you never even got the sticker?! .. Dave deals with that - hit him with a PM or grab your stickers off him.

did i miss something? why no more cruises? did something bad happen last time? i wondered why i couldnt find anything about meets anywhere.

why no stickers?

rude... i kinda wanted one...

<_<

Sweet from reading. i see cruises and meets are back on. cool will get my sticker off dave next time. unsure how ur going to stop the bimmersport name being involved in these meetings, as the stickers will be on or cars? nevamind all good.

laterz

Guest Andrew

Sweet from reading. i see cruises and meets are back on. cool will get my sticker off dave next time. unsure how ur going to stop the bimmersport name being involved in these meetings, as the stickers will be on or cars? nevamind all good.

laterz

simple - I call the cops on anyone who is stupid.. ahh thats an idea.

I call the cops on everyone.. ahh thats an idea.

"yeah mate, Juts look for the line of bimmers cruising up the motorway, they just flew past me!!!" haha nark the whole lot in for sh*t they didnt even do.... Rank, but it would be kinda funny, especially if everyone does it, and say that they are the ones being civilised, and everyone else are being nutters!!! Haha funny az

maybe next summer i just really enjoyed taupo, the first taupo.

maybe next summer i just really enjoyed taupo, the first taupo.

B) twas not to shabby i must say

Guest Andrew

have to have a mid-winter get together sumwhere????

If we meet in winter.. its somewhere warm dammit.. like.. Fiji.

haha ill be too broke to go to fiji - im trying to save so i can become a student and not get a student loan. Its alright tho, Ill still be able to go somwhere round here - just gimme heaps of notice! :D