Sign in to follow this  
Guest hizza bizza

drags at tokoroa

Guest hizza bizza

Hey all,

just wondering if any of you guys are thinking of heading to tokoroa this sunday for the drags over there? If so I might see ya there, I'm heading over from Whakatane ways with a few of the other DVS boys. Don't know what It'll be like (didn't even realise they had somewhere for drags) but could be a fun way to spend a sunday.

Cheers,

Ben

they use the airstrip.

lots of fun!!! just like masterton drags. right beside the action!!

i would go but too far from down here

Guest hizza bizza

oh ok, thought that might be the case. Yeah I've been to ones at masterton before, alright venue, kinda crap how they don't have a big time thing like they have at meremere tho

kinda crap how they don't have a big time thing like they have at meremere tho

the drags at the masterton aerodrome dont have the time displays because its basically only a temporary thing - you know drag way one day air strip the next... hehe all good tho - I rekon the should be a facility like that in napier - our airports too busy. It would be good to go watch some racing - particularly if they bust out the likes of the croydons GTR or Reece Mcgreggors GTR etc. We could have a mini 4&rotary nats here in the bay! MEAN! :D

blair(napier), me............you.........black top. e30 vs e36. 1/4 mile. next masterton meet!!!

i sumon the e36.....4 by 2g buy in.

blair(napier), me............you.........black top. e30 vs e36. 1/4 mile. next masterton meet!!!

i sumon the e36.....4 by 2g buy in.

yeah bro that would be massive. No cash riding on it tho - i can gurantee you'd smoke me... but im always up for a race (on the track) - even when i know im going to get my ass kicked!

You'll just have to let me know when its on! :D