Sign in to follow this  
Guest ///M

TREE JUMPING!!!

Guest ///M

I was driving to work in my e36 on Sunday Morning, I started at 8:00am... I was about 3 miniutes away when i approached an intersection and got my right foot jammed on the brake when i took it off the accelerator, my show slipped off and i went to push down on the brake and the brake pushed down on the shoe which then pressed on the accelerator. I started drifting and hit a curb, the wheels then locked up in the mud and i started sliding down the muddy grass and hit a bloody tree, the tree broke my front left headlight case and dented the front bumper and the hood. Some guy stopped on the side of the road for me and helped me wave down a 4WD witha tow rope. a jeep stopped and the driver hooked his rope up to one of my wheel braces, his jeep got stuck in the mud too so he had to get a bit of a run up, but he went too far and when he pulled me out he bent the brace, now my rear right wheel is crooked aswell. pisses me off! :huh:

Guest Andrew

Call either Ernst at Bavarian motors or Gavin at Bellars Motorworks. Sounds like $$$ unfortunately :(

(p.s are you the guy i spoke to at the back of Harvey Norman with the black e36? , welcome to the site)

Shizzle ma Nizzle thats a big fat bitch of a tree. sounded pretty fun sliding down a hill, was it scary? i'd be fuming, gutted for you.

oh yes.....i know all about trees dont i? just a tip....they are kinda hard when you crash into them....hence there not my first choice of flora to crash into with a car

the damage doenst sound to bad man.. shrug that tree off