Sign in to follow this  
speakeasy

steering wheel, towbar, stereo

standard 1989 four spoke steering wheel

towbar w/ mounting parts bolts etc

original BMW 1989 cassette stereo

all cheap. maybe even free...

we might need a frisbee for the meet at long bay...bring the wheel

my mate needs a new steering wheel, he is taking off his yuk as wheel he got on now and selling it and wants to get a factory one

so if ya wanna chuck it this way for free would b apreciated :)

dude if theres any of the wiring with the stereo i would be keen....

bimmer boy - yea im not fussed with the wheel, are you coming to the meet? ill bring it then if you want.

gus - ill have to lookinto the stereo? im not sure about the wiring? if there is ill let you have it.

i might have to start a stall at the meet selling parts... ^_^

um i might go to the meet if i can find a way there which i doubt i will get a way but if i dnt go to the meet ill get it off you another time

cheers

Guest Andrew

um i might go to the meet if i can find a way there which i doubt i will get a way but if i dnt go to the meet ill get it off you another time

cheers

where do you live?

o yea they are both on the same day , eeeeek didnt know thaT i guess it comes down to wer i can get a lift to

i live in mt albert...... AKA chinatown...its horrible

bimmerboy what are you on??? get m3an to give you a lift... in his M3!!! he lives your side dosent he? hell i might even drive to your house, stash my car and he can take us both...

no no no...bring the 325 and show it off! no not bringing cars when u got them! considering forcing dave to come now his car goes.....he hasnt brought it to anything yet!

no no no...bring the 325 and show it off! no not bringing cars when u got them! considering forcing dave to come now his car goes.....he hasnt brought it to anything yet!

yeah, who am i kidding... whatever would i tell my little german princess when shes sees me jumping into another car... leaving her... in mt albert... with all the dirty jappas... (cars, that is)....

she'd never forgive me...

Bimmer Boy

If you are stuck for a ride, I can give you a lift.

Cheers

wow chux guys thanks for all the offers but yea sounds as though i hav all these rides so i guess i will b there for sure

speakeasy if ya want u can leave ur car at my house if ya want just look for the smashed up blue e30 and then go acroos da road den it my house