Sign in to follow this  
Gus

I got owned yesterday

the title says it all really.....i was cruising back from the house i was working at yesterday in my folks 1993 automatic holden berlina (aka the whale)......when i saw a red BMWE30 behind me....so i thought ill just carry on cruising. carried on cruising with the red BMWE30 tailgating me.....stopped and the traffic light going onto taharoto road, and it was on......as i barely floored it coming onto the main road at 11am on a saturday morning.....eventually ended up doing around 50 when i see a red streak come flying past me at redline doing about 55....i just couldnt keep up despite the fact my foot was a good 1/5 of the way down the throttle and i was in 3rd.....sorry guys im a disgrace....i dont know what passed me...must have been an auto 318 it was so fast

Thanks for the warning, I'll keep my eyes peeled and try not to get into a street race with this awesome machine.

Was it ACS equipped by any chance?

Cheers

on the right track grant....watch out...must have a twin turbo m30 to keep up with my whale.....55kph @ 6000 rpm......55kW at the wheels @6500.....scary

pwned, nuff said

Just in case, I was in a garage the other day gettin someprices, and there was a red beast in there gettin all of a sr20 det engine installed maybe that could of been your rapest?

Edited by pommy

Guest Andrew

Just in case, I was in a garage the other day gettin someprices, and there was a red beast in there gettin all of a sr20 det engine installed maybe that could of been your rapest?

he missed the point - oh well :D

ya i seen that car up close.

has a worked gear box, looks like a auto but is tip tronic very quick....

yeah no....was stock auto 318.....its not hard to pass a berlina not flooring it at 50.....i know this.....saw a bimmersport sticker on the back....

Guest hizza bizza

yeah no....was stock auto 318.....its not hard to pass a berlina not flooring it at 50.....i know this.....saw a bimmersport sticker on the back....

was red huh? with an acs kit? and a bimmersport sticker aye..... him I wonder who tht could have been.........