Sign in to follow this  
bumpstop325

BS.co.nz member in dixi

arrrrr...........my car again has appeared in the world famous in nz 'DIXI' mag!!!

page 15 of the jan/feb 2004 issue. car number 53.

that day was a memrable(sp) day. the day i got spamed by dave and andrew about this site. haha, looking back now its along time ago.

also for all those older bmwcc members if you have the may/june 2003 issue. you will find my car on page 14.

bimmersport members taking over the bmwcc!!!!!

reprezent!!!

sorry dont have a scanner to scan the pics in.

Guest Andrew

So we've had Mine, Ollies, Yours, Grants cars in dixi - yep heh we pwning hah.

yeah i remember, dyno day picture. sweet 4 of us

i reckon wait until the nest dixi comes out - there should be a few of us in that - we were all out on the track, and im sure that daivd? brace had a camera down on the hair-pin... Massive! :D of yea tim - its the same dixi we were looking at at taupo a? thats a styly shot! :D

If there is not a photo of a certain silver E36 that had perfected the art of sideways driving through the cones in the next Dixi I will be amazed.

David, hopefully got some great pictures from where he was taking photos at the end of the hairpin. Andrew Wakelin was also at the start of the "S"s taking photos too, he should have got some good ones too.

Cheers

yeah david brace got some video of me performing text book throttle off oversteer....really wanna see it someday!

too bad theres none of me spining out. even when a certain person that came for a ride in my car had a video camera round his neck

Guest Andrew

too bad theres none of me spining out. even when a certain person that came for a ride in my car had a video camera round his neck

heh you should of just said - hey dude.. i'm feeling kinda dodgy .. better film in case we crash ahha.

a certain silver E36 that had perfected the art of sideways driving

haha funny you should mention that - i got 2 bald 18s on the back... i got 2 2 replace them with, but at the moment they are too much fun!!! Weve had a bit of wet weather on the weekend - skidz on in the wagon - was in the Onekawa Industrial area for about an hour late as at night on sunday having a heap of fun. But a lil silver bimmer is a lot looser than that in the dry!!! im having too much fun on the baldies!!! I just dont want to get pulled up!

Grant: did you actually see the time that i managed to go thru the cones right out sideways? I thought those cones were just wide enough to drive thru normally!!! boy, was I wrong! I went thru fully sideways, then when i got it back into line i looked in the rear view mirror and saw the cones still standing! Mean! :D