Sign in to follow this  
Juzzie Wuzzie

FS: E30 Wagon

1988 E30 Wagon. Wolf in sheep's clothing. Badged a 320i but reconditioned and bored 2.7ltr putting out approximately 200 - 220bhp. Have dyno tests. Automatic, two NZ owners and fastidiously looked after. All receipts kept. Alarm, CD player. Silver exterior, grey interior. Car located in Christchurch, but can relocate to Wellington at buyer' cost.

For technical questions please call Graeme Clyde at German Auto Components on (03) 377 9619.

For other questions, call Justin on (21) 717 365.

Guest Spargo

Next time you do a 2.8, make it a coupe! and i'll be the first one in the line for it!

-LSD?

-leather or cloth?

-OBC (what spec originally, was she an SE?)

-Premium audo package (by proxy, original stereo?)

-Amount of k's?

More questions to come after my law lectures.

Next time you do a 2.8, make it a coupe! and i'll be the first one in the line for it!

-LSD?

-leather or cloth?

-OBC (what spec originally, was she an SE?)

-Premium audo package (by proxy, original stereo?)

-Amount of k's?

More questions to come after my law lectures.

I've done all but the coupe!

LSD - no - but can obtain and fit for the purchaser (at purchaser's cost)

Cloth - grey

OBC - negative - analogue clock (honestly, the OBC space is only good for one thing - an oil pressure gauge)

Audio - Blaupunkt CD player. Selling a car, not a stereo ;-)

Ks - not sure since reconditioned, but c.154,000 in total (from memory)

For a good price, I'll even help you with your law lectures (assuming you are a student and not a lecturer)!

Guest Spargo

Heh, Cheers, but both parents are lawyers!

What sort of $$ are you looking for? I'd hate to insult you with a low offer!

What sort of $$ are you looking for? I'd hate to insult you with a low offer!

I've been told that an E30 wagon (factory standard) recently sold in CHCH for $14k, so that would be an indication of value / worth.

I'm too thick skinned to be insulted!

sounds sweet, good luck with the sale!!

someone buy this pimp wagon!

Guest Andrew

LSD - no - but can obtain and fit for the purchaser (at

You can get one? - care to tell me where?

me too! not that its gonna happen anytime soon...but curiousity always gets the better of me

Guest WAGON

i have an 1989 320i i am selling for 10 with 17s and stereo so i think ur price is a wee bit high oh and my enigine isnt a 2 litre :):D:wub::blink::ph34r::wacko:

Guest Andrew

i have an 1989 320i i am selling for 10 with 17s and stereo so i think ur price is a wee bit high oh and my enigine isnt a 2 litre :):D:wub::blink::ph34r::wacko:

except Juzzies car will be MINT and extremely well done by a professional shop.

What motor does your have?

I wish you well in selling your car. Thanks for your thoughts on my price and you may be right that it is a "wee bit high" considering that my wagon has neither 17s nor a "stereo" although it does have a cd player and four speakers. As I suggestion, E30 wagons go for good money in Christchurch, you may wish to advertise your car for sale down there as at $10k it will sell quickly. More quickly than mine as I still want c.$14k.

Guest WAGON

sorry if u took it that the wrong way i was just saying i have tried to sell my car for like 3 months and its not f**king selling ahhh f**k it im keeping it f**k the evo :)

Guest WAGON

and andrew how do u know my car isnt in mint con?

and that it wasnt done pro?

dudecheers :)

any way yea good luck selling ur car if u want to i will advertise it round here if u want to help u along :)

Guest Spargo

14K for a 2.7 Wagon, both equally rare things, = bargain. Damn tuition fees!. Silver too.

Which calls for this:

Guest Spargo

and andrew how do u know my car isnt in mint con?

and that it wasnt done pro?

Dude, don't take this the wrong way, but J is a known quantity, whereas you are not. Your first post was a sell, so we don't actually know anything other than the fact that you have a manual wagon (wicked!) that "isn't" a 2.0 .

We know that J's cars (4 that i've seen) are mint, and that they are professionally done and maintain, becuase he can afford to have them so.

Why not post some picc of your ride? at 10K for a manual wagon, i'm sure you'd have no trouble selling. Infact, i may be keen...

Guest WAGON

yea sorry bout my first post having bit of trouble at the moment im a bit on edge

well i wanted to sell my wagon to get an evo but..... im staying with the wagon

yea mine is 2.7 but it doesnt have 17s on it any more

im getting 15/16 deepdish like those ones and lowering it very low

any one got 15/16s for sale?

Guest Spargo

Sounds choice man, good luck with it!

Best best for deep dish (that suits E30's) is to go for some Borbet rims

www.borbet.de

I'm trying to think of the four cars you've seen - but I assume the 325i Sport, the 2002 tii, the Wagon and the M3? Unless you've seen the first of them all, the 1983 520i!!!!! Stop hanging around GAC!

Admited, all the cars are mint and if I could have (i.e. when I marry my, as yet, undiscovered sugar-mommy) garaged them all, I'd have kept them. Would especially love the 325i Sport back!

WAGON's wagon at 10k is possibly a steal (he says, sight unseen) knowing the South Island market for wagons. If there is trouble selling it in the far north, I'd send some photos to Graeme Clyde at GAC with the details and tell him its for sale. I also found, when selling my 2002tii that a website (with lots of photos and info) was a great medium. You are partially right, the second sentence of my previous post was a little cheeky, but in a light hearted way. As far as BMWs go, I'm rather a purist and the 17s + stereo made me smile (he says knowing the "stereo" factor in his M3).

CiLK - once I have the money, and you have title, you're free to do with my (your) wagon as you please. Put a turbo in it for all I care! I certainly wouldn't feel violated. Now, if you rear-ended the M3, that would be a different story as I'd have to go home, get my gun, ......

Guest Spargo

4 cars: Sport, Ti, Wagon, M3.

I don't really need to eat do I? Is the back big enough to live in? :lol:

Guest WAGON

yea sorry if i came out s a smart ass lol

anyone live in welly im going on a road trip next weekend