Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andrew

the flooding back in feb

Guest Andrew

I just got this pics from a dude at work - any one know knows that area will find it hard to believe such a big assed river flooded like that.

I was out on a job and my car was left in the car park - everyone else had moved.. quite a bit of water leaked in the doors :(

post-18-1079588326.jpg

Guest Andrew

so thats the car park - the trade in cars were parked there.. yeah some got kinda f**ked up i think

post-18-1079588516.jpg

Guest Andrew

water is rising - uh ohh.. When I got back they were about to break my window and hot wire the car to move it hah

post-18-1079588583.jpg

haha...car almost got pwned

wo dat looks dodgy as with his car in the middle of a big as pool of water and a big electric thing next door

coincidence? or somthng more sisnister?! :P

that was in wairau right? i work up by the harvey norman, where the big-pond-over flow-newly-created-swampland thing is, i thought i was gonna come back to a very wet little german princess... and not the kind you might want to come back to.... so i moved my car and after getting completely soaked turns out the councils new stormwater system actually *falls over from shock* worked and i neednt have worried... typical.

pretty cool flooding though...

that is nothing compared to what happened in filly.

i havnt got any pics but even still my fav road is still closed. SH54(vinger hill to filly)