Sign in to follow this  
will

'vert on the beach..

Went touristing today and ended up on Bayley's beach near Dargaville.

One dune formed quite a decent backdrop for the 'vert, so took this pic... and a close-up for good measure..

Found it goes very well on the beach, lotsa fun, now I have to wash it.!!! :D (pics taken before the fun started!!)

Will

Mint looking motor car! Prob best Ive seen. Backdrop not bad either

ohh yeah thats gotta be one of the nicer looking e30s here!! LOVE the wheels

You would pick up the girls in that my man!

Guest Spargo

Dude, thats a ruddy great cliff, not a dune! Or does everything come supersized in northland?

Dude, thats a ruddy great cliff, not a dune! Or does everything come supersized in northland?

Ever met our Emma?

Thanks for the comments, try to keep it looking good.. now to wash it this morning !!

Will

Edited by will

Geez Will That's a nice example you have there.

I can't beleive you took it on the beach though.......... You'll be washing it for f**kin hours mate.

What you up to on the weekend??? Was thinking cruising up to yours

Bring it down to Armstrong, I'll work on it all day

Haha...

Don't waste time on mine.... get yours and start working on that !!!!! Stop dithering around !!!! :lol:

Will

Looking good will, has been my fave vert since the first time i saw it in paeroa. Im coming to kerikeri this weekend probably saturday, i will call you before i leave anyway. and yes Sam everything in NOrthland is supersize lol

ive neva really been a fan for the 'verts but this one looks pretty bad ass :) i like da rims aye they suit it real nice

Hey I'm sure i saw this heading south past ruakaka on SH1 on wednesday with the top on. If the one i saw wasn't yours there is another awsome red m-tech 1 'vert much like yours around.

Hey I'm sure i saw this heading south past ruakaka on SH1 on wednesday with the top on. If the one i saw wasn't yours there is another awsome red m-tech 1 'vert much like yours around.

Definitely wasn't me, maybe it was Scott (Palazzo)? He has an almost twin to mine, don't know what wheels he currently has though.. How about a pic Scott? We need a twin pic sometime.. :)

I don't usually drive mine if I have to put the roof up.. rather use my motorsport.

Will

Ahhhhhh choices choices aye Will. Must be hard deciding which one of your e30's your gonna drive

cool pics, but your bloody lucky you didnt get stuck on that beach, i went for a road trip up there went on the beach and some how ended in the soft stuff with the water coming in fast!! wasnt my bema thankfully my girls celica, with help of some people got it out but wont drive on that beach again! <_< .

Nice ride - original Schnitzer wheels or replicas? Look good anyhow :-)

There would have to be a very compelling reason to drive with the roof up!

Always the roof down (can't remember the last time I drove it in the rain). Wasn't me though.

15" weaves by the way, about the same ride height as Will's.

I agree Will, 'vert for the sun, Motorsport in the rain for the (sideways) win!