Sign in to follow this  
Dnz

I think we need a squad.

TOO COOL.

I think we should join. hahah

Posted Image

And with a bodykit like that, you MUST be cool.

"It took him a while to find the right car that’ll fit his high profiled life style. When he finally found the right car; he wasn’t about to do what everyone else did to their BEEMER; go turn it into an M3 look alike. Nope this was a guy who has always done things differently …whatever he did …he did it big….and modifying cars wasn’t going to be any different to him. He was well aware of all his guys at HAYEZSQUAD were heavily into JAP-STYLING and knowing there wasn’t any half decent JAP-STYLED BEEMERS about, he knew which direction his mind was heading. "

Watch out!

Posted Image

"After extensive search into different looks and kits…and not many kits were about that was very dramatic…He knew he had to go the ways of HAYEZSQUAD and their JAP-STYLING. Now the decision made on the type of look. He began the long struggle to find a JAP-SYTLYED BEEMER KIT ….with nothing decent about in the market…..he had to custom build the complete kit. "

Posted Image

SPECTACULARRR!

Lets join and become fo shizzlin' with our punjabi brothers.

Or not.

These guys have all seen one too many episodes on Ali G, and seen the Ali G movie a few too many times.

Idiots.

Cheers

dear god...have you read the rest of their site.....biggest bunch of losers ever

Like their kickass profiles?

Posted Image

Name: Asif

Profile: A man on a mission, fears nothing but god, but feared by all. Currently driving a mean machine, envied by all but remember only god can judge us. A successful business man wheeling and dealing makin a living. Quiet and mysterious always on a mission. Behind that quiet calm exterior lies a dark side to this man, get on the wrong side and you'll live to regret it. Check out the motors section for one of the most ultimate Civic to hit the roads of Hayez, Get too close and you will get burnt!

He must rule. Well untill he sees jesus, then he tries to hide in the boot of his civic.

Posted Image

Name: Shazi

Profile: Weighing in at 900lbs a man not to be messed with. Very dangerous, when angry get on the wrong side and its all over. Girls say his soft as a teddy bear, a gentle giant only fears god. Spends allot of time in the gym working out.

I see a trend here. Clearly to be part of their l33t group, you must quiver in fear at the mighty god! Oh also please not his power sideburns, for they have aerodynamic qualities.

Posted Image

Name: Sam

Profile: Young man, who works extremely hard to achieve his ambitions. Works to hard to please, on the go 24/7. SHATTERED, doesn’t know the meaning of the word. Will be there for you no matter the time of day, multi-skilled individual that has earned him the name, INSPECTOR GADGET.

Well that one doesnt even need explaining. hahahaha

Lets not forget the car that haunts everyone in their dreams..

Posted Image

Its owned by none other than the mighty toad.

Dont mess with him or he'll whip you with his gold chains.

Posted Image

Fo shizzle.

Posted Image

Name: Toad

Profile: A guy that must have been born jinxed, has written off more cars then he had hot dinners. Loves the open road and speed. Want a race? come see this ganja man. Watch this space for his most spectacular classic motor vehicle to hit our roads.

No wonder he has a VW. Tsk tsk.

Edited by Dnz

This Jaw Dropping; Mouth watering; Punnannee wetting; Dick rising, car speaks for itself.

Is this a joke?! Have you read the descriptions about themselves going on about how gorgeous and fearsome they are, and about the cars they drive... honestly... :huh:

Is this a joke?! Have you read the descriptions about themselves going on about how gorgeous and fearsome they are, and about the cars they drive... honestly... :huh:

hahah

Dont pretend it didnt.

Which machine is capable of such awe inspiring power?

Now those BMW's need to be taken out to the back yard, stripped (and some parts buried) and put out of their shame.

"The car was taken to cruises after cruise and shows after shows…..where ever you took the car …you can hear the crowd whisper “WOW” you know then it was all worth while….."

I wonder if the crowd were saying anything after "WOW".... like "WOW, how hideous" or something :D

and that massive guy [Asif] drives a li'l 2 door civic?? what the...??

He likes to feel the roof and doors pressing up against his body! DUHH! heheh

Guest hizza bizza

mahaha what a bunch of posers

Now where did I put my gold chain and pimped out fur coat?

I hate to say it, but even Shelley is classier than these guys.

These guys are scum.

Cheers

I hate to say it, but even Shelley is classier than these guys.

hahaha yeah shelley would pwn these guys... the word tosser comes to mind... WTF are they smoking? definitly some god fearing sh*t!!! :D

Theyre too badass for their own good, till jesus lays the smack down!

What We're here for?

We now have the opportunity to show the world we fear nothing but GOD, and ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE US.

This website has allowed us to express ourselves to the world and to teach the world the values of life. The site will be updated regularly for latest news on The Squad and events on DJ'ing, Gig Guides and Car Cruses and so on. So be sure to keep regular contact to the site, so you don't miss out on the hot news and events. The site also has our personal profile, which will be regularly updated for our devoted followers. So be sure to check that out.

Posted Image

EXTREME!

Posted Image

CLOSING BUSINESS DEALS EXTREME!

With shirt tucking like his, he MUST be in charge. I bet he tucks his pants into his socks too!

Posted Image

They rock.

and to teach the world the values of life

MONEY, RESPECT and POWER... yea bro, heaps :mellow:

regularly updated for our devoted followers

i'm sorry who...??

Edited by EeK

seriously on that m3 i dnt know y they botherd with bmw centre caps cos it looks like any thing but a bmw

Edited by bimmer boy

yea man i was like that with my old possie.. we had all the bling! :mellow:

Guest hizza bizza

christ, after reading the profiles on their site one gets the impression that whoever wrote them is in love with them all :wub:

Guest hizza bizza

Key words include: SEXUAL FAVOURS

haha indeed. Not forgeting

BATTY + BOY