Sign in to follow this  
Napier_E36

Vegas On a Sunday night

well that was interesting - Ive just got home from a mission to Vegas (danivegas/dannevirke to be precise) Ordinarily I never stop there, but this time i did. met up with tim and lewis, and went for a drive. Got a bit stuck on some random grass driveway whilst trying to turn around, but that was ok, gassed it hard and got back on the road. Then we went back to mobil, where we took some pictures, which I shall attach here. (oh yea - the sideways bit - skidz up when i left mobil - nice n sideways! :D

post-2-1081084430.jpg

2 tims 325... mean! :D

post-2-1081084568.jpg

lewis's 325

post-2-1081084669.jpg

my 325.

post-2-1081084768.jpg

this is why im having so much fun at the moment - no fooking tread left! I got new ones to go on, just having too much fun on these ones tho a! :D

post-2-1081084951.jpg

front ends of the three - it was a mean sunday night a - ole vegas probably doesnt know what hit em! :D

post-2-1081085231.jpg

my bad - it did post twice - the first time it came up with that board erroe thingee so i reposted it! sorry - oh well, if you missed it in the 1st photo, see it in the 2nd!! :D

lewis post your pics up yo!!!

mean as nite. random mission.

cheers blair for coming down and lewis for tagging along.

very very slow drive all the way about 0 and half k ova da posted speed limit.

yeah right after we stoped off at the tui factory!!!

Guest hizza bizza

Looked like fun guys, i see you were pimping Tim!

Umm it almost looks like they had the same chick in blair's car, BUSTED :P haha j/ks

she is looking Stoked to be there :lol:

she is looking Stoked to be there :lol:

hahaha i can assure you that they were different chicks - tims one has legs - she actually got out of the car!!! the chick i went down with sat in the car the whole night a tim. stink bitch!!! she was shitting her self on that random side road - and that was funny because we werent going that fast!

Tim, il be up to do it again, it was a hell of a lot of fun - the drive back was awsome - didnt go over the speed limit by much (try 1 and a half time the limit on the takapau plains) it only took just over 45 minutes to drive home.... the joys of back roads late at night a!

yeah..not like your company. and she also managed to push a button on the camera.

i was thinking castlepoint??? next time. maybe some of the other welly guys might want to join us. rob was in lower hut thats why he didnt come. also maybe might orgainse(sp) abit more. but random cruzes are just as fun.

i must admit that it was cold last night. my heater was on hot most of the time to keep her warm.

I love wet roads. :D

I love wet roads. :D

hahaha thats what ive been arguing all along.... what did it look like when i left mobil? sideways as? that was only the start of it!

Was palmy dry when you got back there? Napier was - just vegas was wet!

Yeah man, Im definitly keen on more missions like that - except next time ill bring someone who gets outta the car or no one at all!

but skidz should be on the agenda!!! :D

By the way - where is castle point?

Guest Speedye30

Good effort on the sideways action, bro! I thought it looked pretty wild. Yeah the roads were damp the whole way but the rain stopped at about Pahiatua...

So that chick was just baggage?? I thought she was your girl :P

Heres another pic from the pro tui shoot. hehe

Posted Image

It's hard to take photos in pitch darkness... and rain on the lens of my super $$ digicam sucks...

Edited by Speedye30

me no think that was the same as whangaperoa?

new one aye blair?

the point is down past masterton on the coast.

hehehe that was just a bit on the side.... hahaha the 1 from whangas is still round somewhere.... she was working earlier than the 1 that was with me on sunday nite was, so she wasnt keen... however.... haha just use your imagination!

sweet, im keen on one of those missions, how bout we actually organise somthing about a week ahead of schedule, then go do it! that would be mean, this weekends out for me - im going huntin and fishin, but otherwise...