Sign in to follow this  
Mavrick

e30 suspension.

gus, i want a ride :)

as got bilsteins, anybody keen for a group buy ?

bilstein sports are US$385 for set, shipping is US$125, that's few hundys less than NZ$1100, mind you if we get like 3 or 4 sets shipping will be considerably lower, and possibly we'll get cheape price,if we get fewsets. I'm keen for one definitely.

as for springs, brand doesnt matter, as long as you get the similar height, similar spring rate IMHO...

hmmm so thats like 8-900 bucks by the sound of things sounds gud. just depending on when u wanting 2 order i am keen

Don't forget guys, you're up for the dreaded GST at least for these, possibly duty as well, not sure on that tho?

That should only take it up to around $800NZ if those US dollar figures are right on todays ex. rate.

Edited by Silver Fox

Don't forget guys, you're up for the dreaded GST at least for these, possibly duty as well, not sure on that tho?

That should only take it up to around $800NZ if those US dollar figures are right on todays ex. rate.

well, i think we should organize a group buy.

we can order for other cars too (not only BMW).

yes, GST will be a pain, but there's no way around it.

I'mkeen to order any time really, however it would be best to organize several keen ppl to get shipping and possibly unit price down. Aswell we might go for ground (or sea?) freight, but wait time is like 8 weeks....

Where can you get them locally for NZ$1100 a set ? I called few places and they quoted me if memory serves me right NZ$365+GST per corner.

stocks in chch does bilstien, about 350 per fron corner, 300 or cheaper for rear...

guys do we have part numbers for the REAR KONI shocks?? i`m actually after this at the moment. I know that the bilsteins off a Commodore VT with IRS fit the rear and are of a larger diameter shock ...but Im after the koni's as they are shorter in stance...any help would be great!

thanks

SAZ

guys do we have part numbers for the REAR KONI shocks?? i`m actually after this at the moment. I know that the bilsteins off a Commodore VT with IRS fit the rear and are of a larger diameter shock ...but Im after the koni's as they are shorter in stance...any help would be great!

thanks

SAZ

Ring George Stocks

Ph. (09) 2763838

Do you mean the race series shocks? I can't be bothered re-reading the thread. Info from the race series site:

1.7.1.7 KONI adjustable shock absorbers are also controlled and must be fitted. There is only one manual mechanical damping adjustment and that there are no remote reservoirs. Only the following part numbers are permitted:

318i front (45mm) = 8641-1029-SPORT

320i front (51mm) = 8641-1021-SPORT

318i & 320i rear = 8041-1067-SPORT