Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andrew

Attention from cops

Guest Andrew

Well I was at work the other day - and this cop pulls into the back (in an obvious as undercover car - green holden with no hub caps). Two dudes jump out and flash thier badges and say they want to speak to me. I'm like sure.. i'm me.I was like - oooh man what have I done. They start of by saying there was a murder last week (the old lady that got beaten and then later died) and my car fit the description of the getaway vehicle (red 2 door e30). It was pretty random!

I wonder if they are going to check all red e30s?

Guest Spargo

Did you point out yours was ORANGE! Hahahaha pwn3d.

Edited by CiLK WuRM

haha yea i gave your plate to them ;)

no love lost yo?

On a serious note, we (i.e Bimmersport contributors) should keep an eye out for said "Red BMW" as the bashing (leading to death) of that woman was tragic and it would be nice to know that the culprits are rotting (or preferably being rooted) in jail.

yeah....ive already reported dave.....red e30 coupe....but nah the guy who did this...doesnt it make you damn angry to see that sort of cowardly behaviour in our cities? i could go on for ages....its sad to see the stereotype of maori/polynesians being perpetuated.

its sad to see the stereotype of maori/polynesians being perpetuated.

oh.

my.

gosh.

*rant - lack of sense follows due to heapsa annoyance*

tell me about it. it's so frustrating, no one needs to reinforce the negative stereotypes of maori/polynesian people... especially when there are so many people trying break like, the cliche, but then some idiot comes along and no one focuses on the positive when there's a negative around.

*end rant*

Guest Andrew

Did you point out yours was ORANGE! Hahahaha pwn3d.

I did actually hah.

man thats so stink that happend to that old lady it makes me sick to the stomach that someone can do that but wen i herd on the news that a bmw was the gettaway car and it was red , dave came straight to mind and i was like hmmm would he do that

but yea guess not unless he is keeping secrets.......

......... then at the next meet he pulls up with $7000 spinners on his car

heh but yea seriously i hope they catch the bastard

there will always be stereotypes place on people as this is what people want, most people try and aim to be one of those, ie, a munter, G, punk, homo, mettler.

its what we do best, judge.

dave came straight to mind and i was like hmmm would he do that

im sure hes shocked that you even thought it was him.... lol

ill re-iterate what everyone before me has said - stink buzz, but on the other hand, the cops are pushing sh*t up hill if they think that saying it was a red e30 coupe will narrow down their search. I dont need to say how common those puppies are do i?

(Dave, i trust that I returned your car to you in 1 piece with no obvious damage? good sh*t - it was a bit touch and go there with the cops for a minute - thank god you did that timing advance - gave me the edge over the commies!)

(Im sorry - that was in bad taste - the wankers who did this are cowardly bastards, who deserve the death penalty - re-impose it just for them and every other dick head who does sh*t like that to innocent people....)

Edited by Napier_E36

Guest Andrew

pulled over twice last night - didn't even breath test me. Informed me a headlight was out.

I think Dave has been pulled over three times now.

Don't they have a computer system so they know not to pull over the same car twice?

you should start acting real sus when you get pulled over, like just before they come to the door, fissle and act like your trying to hide something.. never know you could get the glove!... or the gun with a cap in the face : / now both of those would suck...

just carry round a balaclava so you can pop it on when they stop you

'masked driver' - "there a problem officer?"

'cop' - "step the f**k out the vehicle slowly"

'masked driver (if *sic)' - "Im so badass right now i scare myself!"

'cop' - "wtf"

If you've bitten the bullet and taken a ticket do the following (it slows the cop from getting back on the road and saves others):

1. check the cop car as if you are conducting a warrant of fitness check (asking questions along the way);

2. write down registration and wof details;

3. ask for the make, model and serial number of any electronic equipment which the police officer used to check your speed;

4. obtain the police officer's full name, rank, number, station from which he/she operates;

5. get the police officers to sign as correct the details that you have taken down; and

6. repeat 4 and 5 for additional officers, finishing with a smile and a good day to you sir / madam.

Remember, always be pleasant!

So i heard red e30's are goin cheep at the moment ??????

When they try pull over the bitch that comitted this henus crime, what's the bet theres another high speed police chase in which someone ends up dieing? seems to be the trend at the moment huh? anyway, im glad mine is a e36, rules me out. B.

Guest Andrew

If you've bitten the bullet and taken a ticket do the following (it slows the cop from getting back on the road and saves others):

1. check the cop car as if you are conducting a warrant of fitness check (asking questions along the way);

2. write down registration and wof details;

3. ask for the make, model and serial number of any electronic equipment which the police officer used to check your speed;

4. obtain the police officer's full name, rank, number, station from which he/she operates;

5. get the police officers to sign as correct the details that you have taken down; and

6. repeat 4 and 5 for additional officers, finishing with a smile and a good day to you sir / madam.

Remember, always be pleasant!

i ain't got any tickets - they merely checking i'm not the killer

So i heard red e30's are goin cheep at the moment ??????

When they try pull over the bitch that comitted this henus crime, what's the bet theres another high speed police chase in which someone ends up dieing? seems to be the trend at the moment huh? anyway, im glad mine is a e36, rules me out. B.

heh i might be getting a red e30 soon!

man thats so stink that happend to that old lady it makes me sick to the stomach that someone can do that but wen i herd on the news that a bmw was the gettaway car and it was red , dave came straight to mind and i was like hmmm would he do that

nice to see what you think of me!!!

btw - as soon as i finish work tonight im going straight home to sit down and add you to my death list as i try out my new makeup and sharpen my chef knives!!

Guest Andrew

btw - as soon as i finish work tonight im going straight home to sit down and add you to my death list as i try out my new makeup and sharpen my chef knives!!

hmm your Chef Knives have your name engraved on them .. what a weapon!

hmm your Chef Knives have your name engraved on them .. what a weapon!
dead people are reasonably hard to question about the weapon??

firstly the vermin that killed the poor old lady deserves to die, after a stint of heavy anal punishment at the hands of mteden prisons sexoffenders wing.

however being new zealand the scum will most probably be out in 7 to 15.

i dont think i look particularly ghetto, nor does my baby, in the first month or so of owning my ride i was pulled over 4 times, 3 of which by the same officer! what the f**k is up with that. the first time was a "routine" inspection, howevcer somewhere along the way the officer detected "a funny smell" that ment back up was called, and 2 cars and 7 officers later i had a halfhour search of my car and its passengers. after finding no pot the officer decided it must have been an "air borne" scent.

in the same week i was pulled over a few kms away from the first place, and had my car again searched, by the same officer, for about halfnhour, because a "white sedan" had been seen robbing garages in milford. whislt said search was happening a white sacked mitsi galant full of thugs looking sus as rolled past...

the third time the same officer pulled me over i threatened harrasment and he let me go with a "warning" ...warning for what i am still not sure on...

and the last time was when i had the flu and was going to the dairy for lemsip, in a hoody and puffer jacket (i was freezing) and the officer pulled me over because "i looked like the kind of 'hood' that would have stolen the car.

honestly i know police do actually do good work... or so i am told... but how can you respect these retards when they pull you over and harrass you in the hope of finding a joint in your glovebox... im sure SEVEN police officers could have been doing something alittle more inportant than searching my car for no reason on a saturday night.. i wonder how many people got beaten and robbed in auckland in that 45 minutes...

Very harsh speakeasy.

My wife had a workmate who got pulled over every month without fail... pretty sure it was for being a black man in a BMW.

Black people may well be over represented in American prison statistics, but how much of that is because of racial profiling by police?

Black people may well be over represented in American prison statistics, but how much of that is because of racial profiling by police?

ok, thats random, where did america and "black people" come from??!!

I will say, the 1st time i got pulled over in my bimmer was a waste of everyones time, because the cops were saying i had done sh*t which i hadnt, and the second time? yeah sure, i definitly deserved a pull up - and a court apperance which i didnt get!

I was out on a wet day, having just turned right out of an intersection onto a bit of 4 lane, when my radar detector went off, I had to look out my left hand passengers window to see the highway patrol car that was coming the other way...

It was a stupid idea to do a skid where i did, but it was an awsome one! and the cop was really nice about it, even said i did well to control it!!! haha i thought my car was going to impound for sure....