Sign in to follow this  
saintlucifa

Wanted 635csi or 535i (5spd only)

WANTED: Post 1982 635csi -must be 5 speed manual - with leather interior (of course). Body must be rust & dent free

or

post 88 535i (E34) - must be 5 speed manual - must have leather interior - prefer Motorsport model - prefer without electric seats - prefer with towbar

ph 021) 103-2409

or email: saintlucifa(ANTISPAM)@clear.net.nz (of course don't type antispam into the actual address)

Edited by saintlucifa

I'm always on the semi lookout for a good 5spd 635csi. I like them a lot, they are all class.

Cheers

Guest Spargo

White one for sale on Stanley St. Forget the dealer tho, i'll dig it up....

Yes, at a car lot named "TRADING POINT". I've made contact with the dealership and have the info on it. The two negitive aspects of this car are that it is an automatic and some fool has cut speaker holes into the rear headrest parcel-shelf extentions.

I would consider buying this car if I could get sound advice as to whether it is a viable idea to convert from auto to manual and such a conversion wouldn't cost moon-money. Any idea's?

I have had to drive auto's for the past few years now... and I have now promised to treat myself to a drivers car dagnamit !!! B)

Guest Andrew

Yes, at a car lot named "TRADING POINT". I've made contact with the dealership and have the info on it. The two negitive aspects of this car are that it is an automatic and some fool has cut speaker holes into the rear headrest parcel-shelf extentions.

I would consider buying this car if I could get sound advice as to whether it is a viable idea to convert from auto to manual and such a conversion wouldn't cost moon-money. Any idea's?

I have had to drive auto's for the past few years now... and I have now promised to treat myself to a drivers car dagnamit !!! B)

I can't see the swap being hard - there must be a lot of m30 manual boxes out there.

:D Located, inspected and bought an E34 535is Motorsport on Friday in mint condition with only 112,000km on the clock. Ummm ok it is in fact an auto, but this will suffice until I find the gear needed for a full 5speed conversion.

I will take some photo's of it tomorow and see if I can post them in here somewhere.

:D Located, inspected and bought an E34 535is Motorsport on Friday in mint condition with only 112,000km on the clock. Ummm ok it is in fact an auto, but this will suffice until I find the gear needed for a full 5speed conversion.

I will take some photo's of it tomorow and see if I can post them in here somewhere.

sounds good... cant wait to see pics!!

I've not had a lot of time to get good photo's, but thought I'd take a coupel down at the local petrol station (a place that I'm glad to have learned that I will not need to visit as often as I had invisaged)

I will take some better photo's soon.

SL

post-12-1083052647.jpg

Thanx. I'm happy with the car. Although I'm now replcing the damn center-hanger-bearing (on the drive shaft) coz it's making that dreaded ticking noise. And, I find that the two front 235/40/17's Pirelli P600's are split :angry: even though the car got a VTNS WOF the day before I bought it. Chching!!! I'm right on VTNZ's case though. They make us poor b'stards adhere to the letter of the law... so it's only fair that they have to also.

Anyways.... as I said, I will be taking some better photo's of the car over the next week or so...where should I post them on here? Do you have a photo gallery?

SL

PS: Here is a dash pic

post-12-1083113105.jpg

Guest Andrew

Thanx. I'm happy with the car. Although I'm now replcing the damn center-hanger-bearing (on the drive shaft) coz it's making that dreaded ticking noise. And, I find that the two front 235/40/17's Pirelli P600's are split :angry: even though the car got a VTNS WOF the day before I bought it. Chching!!! I'm right on VTNZ's case though. They make us poor b'stards adhere to the letter of the law... so it's only fair that they have to also.

Anyways.... as I said, I will be taking some better photo's of the car over the next week or so...where should I post them on here? Do you have a photo gallery?

SL

PS: Here is a dash pic

Post it in the rides section when you want to put some pics up.