Sign in to follow this  
gmccormack

Interior

I have a complete black & grey interior from a facelift 2 door E30.Its in reasonable condition, only the piping on the drivers seat is starting to come apart & someone has done a rough repair on it .$100 ono

Also I have a 4 door interior in almost perfect condition .Its from a chrome bumper car & always had seat covers on the front seats .The only catch is its colour is a bit of an aquired taste , sort of gold/tan :wacko: $80 ono

Cheers Graeme

The parts I have are - 2 front seats(passenger side is missing the rubber handle),both front door cards ,both rear side panels ,rear seat,parcel shelf carpet,front kick panels,front arm rests -sorry no dash, at least not a perfect one,but Ill throw the dash in if anyone wants it .It has a crack in it & was bent a little by the crash

Guest Andrew

The parts I have are - 2 front seats(passenger side is missing the rubber handle),both front door cards ,both rear side panels ,rear seat,parcel shelf carpet,front kick panels,front arm rests -sorry no dash, at least not a perfect one,but Ill throw the dash in if anyone wants it .It has a crack in it & was bent a little by the crash

Do you have these door bits .. in black/grey

And if poss - a working ciggie lighter.

post-11-1081841518.jpg

Guest Spargo

a working ciggie lighter.

Hahaha! Funniest thing i've read all day!

Don't smoke in the bimmer Andy! Okay if you've got leather, but your cloth seats will reek of sh*t, and then how will you score Kathryn?

Guest Andrew

Don't smoke in the bimmer Andy! Okay if you've got leather, but your cloth seats will reek of sh*t, and then how will you score Kathryn?

my car reeks of sh*t - its a given.

my car reeks of sh*t - its a given.
its Catherine! and ima score her first