Sign in to follow this  
Juzzie Wuzzie

WTB: E30 M3 LHD

As above. Reasonably priced (as, if I ain't on the road now, you've got a long time to wait, or you've got plenty of money to turn it into a track car).

Must be LHD. Don't care if it is registered and warranted (or able to be) as it will not be used on the road in NZ. Must be genuine.

You and me both. I am going to try and find one in the States, when I am over there later in the year.

Cheers

Guest Spargo

I know of a US import still LHD for sale, i'll post details when i find the ad.

You and me both. I am going to try and find one in the States, when I am over there later in the year.

Cheers

www.roadfly.com and then to the BMW E30 M3 for sale section. If you have the ability to travel from state to state. I'll be in NY / FL / CA at the latest in October, perhaps even earlier - i.e. August.

J

I'll be in California in September for three weeks. Starting in San Francisco, then in Yosemite National Park (not far from Fresno), Then to LA for a week or so.

My partner is from California, so we are going over there for a trip. Her Dad runs the workshop of the SAAB dealer in San Francisco, but before that ran the San Francisco main BMW Dealership workshop, so he has all of the connections.

I'm sure I can source a good one, and time is not really an issue for me either, as he can keep a look out for me. I would even own it over there for a while before bringing it across here.

Cheers

Guest Spargo

Right:

"The Healey Shop"

1988 BMW M3, US Spec Car with air cond, power windows and roof. Ideal for this years targa!

2 Boeing Place, PO Box 4466 Mount Maunganui

Ph 07 575 9101 Fax 07 575 9117

email: rick.r@clear.net.nz