Sign in to follow this  
Grant

E30 325i pwns Rally of NZ Entry

I went to watch the Rally of NZ Superstage at Manukau last night. It was bloody good, those guys sure can drive. Not good though if you are a Mitsi WRC fan, they both suffered electrical problems and are out of the Rally.

Anyway, on the way from Manukau to Sky City to see the cars in Parc Ferme I pwned one of the entries on the motorway, at a whopping high speed of 105km/h. Man, did I feel special..... ;)

Here is the photographic proof as I am about to overtake him.

post-18-1082063409.jpg

Here is Panizzi's WRC Mitsi....didn't even make it to the start line for his second run.

post-18-1082063649.jpg

Cody Crocker's Subbie (He is Possum's Protege)...however he was beaten last night by his Subaru Australia's factory teammate.

post-18-1082063866.jpg

Dirty assed cars in Parc Ferme at Sky City (as close as I could get, they were roped off)

post-18-1082063944.jpg

awesome grant, the superstage is awesome to watch isnt it? i completely forgot it was round this time of year though....whats happening this weekend? where?

oh yea i was at that last nite it was wicked i was in some VIP stand had the best veiw i was rite where the wrx crashed it was wicked

i saw a mitzi rally car skulking along the motorway last night with its roof completely caved in, obviously after a roll...

...the look on the drivers face...

Its ok, he has insurance! hahah

Now he can use the money to buy a bimmer!

BMW should get some decent awd technology and enter the rally. If toyota is doing formula 1, its only fair.