Selling my wifes car as i have bought her a cx9 and my driveway doesn't accomodate 3 cars very well. Will be sold with fresh VTNZ wof, atleast 4 months rego and fresh oil and filter.
One very well looked after bmw x3, washed with two bucket method weekly, waxed every 2-3 months as well as 303 rubber protectant.
Car has done almost all long distance runs from Manurewa to far west auckland and back 5 days a week for last 5 years.
I was a detailer in a past life and the paint on this for its year is immaculate. We have owned since 2015 and 48,000km and have done the following maintenance
- castrol 5w30 every 8-10,000km
- drivers door lock mechanism replaced at 150k
power steering fluid reservoir drained and replaced every oil change
2x transfer case fluid services with correct bmw fluid
Discs and pads x2 with fluid
coolant at 100km
front lower control arms at 160km
transfer case actuator at 135km
spark plugs at 50k and 120k
air filter x 3
Hankook ventus tires most recently at about 152km
new front kidneys to be installed before sale
battery around 110km
Im sure there is more I have forgotten.
- indicator stalk stuck on recently and after i pursuaded it it to undo it no longer turns of when turning the steering wheel, you have to flick it off. Google says indicator stalk can be replaced by itself.
- Drivers power mirror has ceased to fold in and out
- possible valve cover gasket leak has started, i keep the engine bay clean and see a bit of oil around valve covers.
asking $6,000 ono located in Hill Park Manurewa
pm for phone number.