Sign in to follow this  
Andrew

Big Brother speed control may hit Aust, NZ

Haha im from P. North and I can totally agree with you Simon....only good thing is is that when you go on holiday you really cant be disapointed because most places are much more enjoyable places to be.

Guest Simon*

Haha im from P. North and I can totally agree with you Simon....only good thing is is that when you go on holiday you really cant be disapointed because most places are much more enjoyable places to be.

Yeah I agree with me too. But you've got the right attitude mate - you seem like a "glass half full guy", not a "hey! Who's been drinking my beer?!" guy ;)

I'd talk Napier up more (because it rocks - especially after 10 years in Akl) but I don't want EVERYONE moving here :D

Dam, Palmys getting Owned :lol:

That's some funny sh*t Braeden. Who has time for that kind of stuff?! Must be a true hardcore Palmy-hater

Yeah I agree with me too. But you've got the right attitude mate - you seem like a "glass half full guy", not a "hey! Who's been drinking my beer?!" guy ;)

I'd talk Napier up more (because it rocks - especially after 10 years in Akl) but I don't want EVERYONE moving here :D

That's some funny sh*t Braeden. Who has time for that kind of stuff?! Must be a true hardcore Palmy-hater

Agree - Hawkes Bay is the sh1t.Its a mint place good weather and even better roads!

When you click the link in URL where it says "Palmy" Type anything and it will populate it!

http://insertnamehere.justgotowned.com/

I got emaiiled it by a workmate ages ago!

Napier and the Stingers arent too bad i must admitt haha, man didn't the original topic take a huge turn haha, what were we originally talken about? Lol.