Sign in to follow this  
Mark

E36 Facelift nosepanel and M-Tech front bumper

Hey all.

As some of you noticed at the Chch meet, the front of my car is "good from afar, but far from good". The bumper, nosepanel and bonnet is stonechipped to hell and I'm going to have these parts resprayed soon. However I thought if I'm going to the expense of painting all this why not facelift my car at the same time?

So I need:

- A facelift nosepanel (painted Boston green would be ideal, but I'm not fussed)

- And an M-tech front bumper (once again in Boston green would RULE)

More so just looking for prices on the bumper for comparison when I ring up wreckers. I'm imagining freighting a bumper will cost a shiteload!

Everyone's help is appreciated as usual!

Cheers, Mark.

Hey all.

As some of you noticed at the Chch meet, the front of my car is "good from afar, but far from good". The bumper, nosepanel and bonnet is stonechipped to hell and I'm going to have these parts resprayed soon. However I thought if I'm going to the expense of painting all this why not facelift my car at the same time?

So I need:

- A facelift nosepanel (painted Boston green would be ideal, but I'm not fussed)

- And an M-tech front bumper (once again in Boston green would RULE)

More so just looking for prices on the bumper for comparison when I ring up wreckers. I'm imagining freighting a bumper will cost a shiteload!

Everyone's help is appreciated as usual!

Cheers, Mark.

Hey Mark,

From my experience, $50 Akld to Chch for a E36 bumper.

Nosepanel will also require grills!

Che,

JP

nose panels are not that dear new from the dealer. I paid $160 less 15% for my new pre F/L one. Bumpers are hugely dear at a tad over $1300 just for the skin alone.

Hey Mark,

From my experience, $50 Akld to Chch for a E36 bumper.

Nosepanel will also require grills!

Che,

JP

Cheers for that ... got the grills, which is why I need the nosepanel haha!

Hmmm if bumper is going to be really expensive I might just stick to my original plan of buying a lip for the stock bumper.

would be the cheaper option. I was lucky enough to get a M3 front with extra lip off a mate for $300 new as it was a spare from his touring car days.

Cheers for that ... got the grills, which is why I need the nosepanel haha!

Hmmm if bumper is going to be really expensive I might just stick to my original plan of buying a lip for the stock bumper.

Have seen bumpers on trade em... just be paitent.

Have seen bumpers on trade em... just be paitent.

There has recently been an M3 bumper on TM, went for $200 if I remember correctly.

They do come up.

Nosepanel has been purchased and have decided to simply paint stock bumper instead of replace it with an m-tech item.

So, question now is where in Christchurch do you recommend I get the paintwork done?

Let me know your fav panelbeaters please!