Sign in to follow this  
325GRANT

M52 2.8 for sale

hi guys and girls

im thinking about selling my M52 2.8 and just wanting to gauge interest and get an idea of what its worth.

from memory it had done about 80,000kms. comes with everything apart from starter motor and wiring loom.

DOES HAVE the correct sump / dipstick etc to fit into an E30. DOES NOT have the original sump / dipstick etc.

would need sump gasket.

if interested probably best to email me grant__nz@hotmail.com (note 2 x _ 's) as im not on here often.

also selling my link that was in my E30. can supply this with wiring loom. the loom is home made (by me) but works well.

i have a new (still in the bag) knock link as well if anyone is interested.

anyway, let me know if your interested.

Bump. I want someone in Wellington to buy this and put it in an E30!

Bump. I want someone in Wellington to buy this and put it in an E30!

ha so do i!!! unfortunately not a lot of interest here so it will be hitting trade me soon.

Grant, how are things mate? long time no hear! i take it the turbo project aint going ahead?

i would be semi keen, but I am in the UK..how much you after for it?

Grant, how are things mate? long time no hear! i take it the turbo project aint going ahead?

i would be semi keen, but I am in the UK..how much you after for it?

hey Gus.

if it doesnt sell i might go ahead with it but id rather sell it all. ive got another e30 with mtech 2 kit and bbs wheels (basket weave style) that i want to get rid of as well. unfortunately it has a blown head gasket... i have 3 2.5 motors kicking around one in bits and two with blown head gaskets!!!

id really rather sell it all if possible.

any idea of what its (the 2.8) is worth?

is the 2.8 working + includes all ancillaries? starter/alternator/manifolds etc?? clutch + flywheel? turbo m20 still on the cards then?

if you can give me a ballpark figure ill see what $£$£ i can scrape together..i am in the UK, would you be open to the idea of holding onto it for 6 months or so??

#

would you mind emailing me some pics to a.ulyate@gmail.com if you have some?

thanks!

A

Edited by The Gus

is the 2.8 working + includes all ancillaries? starter/alternator/manifolds etc?? clutch + flywheel? turbo m20 still on the cards then?

if you can give me a ballpark figure ill see what $£$£ i can scrape together..i am in the UK, would you be open to the idea of holding onto it for 6 months or so??

#

would you mind emailing me some pics to a.ulyate@gmail.com if you have some?

thanks!

A

ill get some pics sorted asap. no starter motor but does have manifolds. came out of an auto so no clutch / flywheel ... but ive already given you a flywheel haha ;)

it is a good motor that was running fine when it came out last year.

if theres not a lot of interest i could possibly hold on to it for six months or so, im really not in a hurry to sell it.

Edited by 325GRANT