Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

That red chrome e60 m5 is my best friends dads car. Originally white with BBS LMs but his dad went overseas, his uncle took it and ruined it. But hey it's kinda cool in its own unique way. Not just like any other e60 m5.

• Like 1

That red chrome e60 m5 is my best friends dads car. Originally white with BBS LMs but his dad went overseas, his uncle took it and ruined it. But hey it's kinda cool in its own unique way. Not just like any other e60 m5.

At least a wrap can be taken off :P

Jokes aside, I think that with different wheels, some coilovers, and taking off the matte stripes over it would look much better. IMO of course.

Ha! She'd just had a bath so possibly... For all of 10 minute!

EDIT: A bird (nesting in our eaves) has already shat on it this morning. FML!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When did the front spoiler bits get added?

A couple of weeks ago. Took a bit of sanding to get them to fit perfectly but pretty happy with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw [bMWCON] in Takapuna on Saturday on the side of the road with it's top down. Not sure if it's a member or not here.

E39 540i Touring lowered on some deep dish wheels and a mint E30 320i PFL both on the harbor bridge this morning. E28 'Bavaria' and Blue e46 with euro plates on some nice wheels both on Orakei road this arvo, looked great.

Red Lamborghini Diablo right now on Blenhiem Road. Sounded so good even at low RPM

Edited by Gaz
  • Like 1

Just seen the General Lee on Ti Rakau, big orange Dodge (?) with the 01 on the side - looked cool.

Also saw a nice vert outside BMWorkshop this morning, same colour as mine on weaves, anyone on here? We could be cabby twins!!

Very sexy, looks like a 428i... and every other german car on the market.

Spotted!!! e39 ( I think ) Fresh Choice Roslyn, last night. Reppin a Bimmersport sticker.

Ma Man! Woulda noticed my e36 too. Who are you!?

They're very nice looks similar to the E92 M3... I still think the recent E92 coupes look better (Suresh's springs to mind - gorgeous car!). Something really fluid and streamlined about the design which the 4 series and E92 M3 seems to lack (perhaps because of the hood power dome and body kit on the M3).

640px-2006-2010_BMW_335i_%28E92%29_coupe

Its the raised hip line and over all height increase in the newer car that looks average.. To me the E46 is about where the proportions last worked on a three series or made it stand out from any other car..

Very sexy, looks like a 428i... and every other german car on the market.

I saw one in the carpark today. Had vadgebadge though.

Its the raised hip line and over all height increase in the newer car that looks average.. To me the E46 is about where the proportions last worked on a three series or made it stand out from any other car..

agreed

1M in Birkenhead with a slight gold finish to the wheels. Very very nicely done. Anyone know the car ( 1 XX 1 type number plate ) and know what finish it actually is?

E31 V12 in Karori, plate was VESPAx something. Member?

Nice E30 in main shopping centre, Hawera today, being driven by a 'young guy' - looked neat, some-ones given it some love along the way while tweaking it a bit!!

What I thought was a new m3 touring... Until I noticed the badge was on the wrong side.... And pretty sure had no m kit either... some people aye??

Just saw pommy's E30 cab drive past my E30 cab along the Northern motorway just before the Constellation off-ramp.

Just about squealed in excitement seeing another E30 cab!

Think I saw Tristan's old M3 between Takapuna and Devonport - license started BBS. Colour is so nice...

Saw a beautiful white e30 sedan with a tech 2 kit etc - license was something like 0610? Going past Big Boys toys this afternoon.

Gold PFL E30 4-door in Pukekohe sporting lowered suspension and TECH-II side skirts and an enthusiastic driver.