Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Would it be weird if I asked you to take a quick phone pic of the fake M5's exhaust system? Just wondering what they've done... Whether they've done it properly and cut out the spare wheel to make space for the quad, or if the exhaust is as silly as the M5 badge, like this:

97724d1264380794-look-ma-no-right-side-e

You must get this for your 540i Jooles!

While we are being nosy and digging up sh*t on strangers, I would like to know what the owner had for breakfast and what his missus looks like.

Spotted the blue/silver M3 again that I thought was Tristan, turns out its a local and his plate is something short litigator. It used to be on a Merc SL AMG.

Maybe he can get us photos of that too.

You must get this for your 540i Jooles!

Ho ho ho. Not a chance! If that car's had a proper quad fitted I'd be quite keen to see what they've done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ho ho ho. Not a chance! If that car's had a proper quad fitted I'd be quite keen to see what they've done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From memory, it has the rear M5 battery box in place and the standard M5 exhaust system. I was being nosey one day :ph34r:

Saw a white 7-series (I think - it was just a glance) being driven in a <ahem> 'spirited' fashion from Walters Road along Tironui Road at around 7,20ish this evening...

Nice E30 M325i silver in browns bay today. M Tec 2 number plate.

Edited by Luke Prusher

Red E30 318iS with gold (BBS?) rims parked in Papakura. Looked sweet.

Red E30 318iS with gold (BBS?) rims parked in Papakura. Looked sweet.

also seen at McDonald car park in Greenlane while waiting for the bmw club drive , but yes it's a papakura car

E30 vert on bbs rs' at port road today. Looked sweet apart from the r/h side panel damage. Good stance.

Couple of nice Bimmers out at the beach yesterday (shameless plug I know)..

post-2707-0-55238700-1385331110_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Saphire Black M3 CSL on South Eastern Highway at around 10am this morning going towards Pakuranga. Didn't catch the plate unfortunately, but it looked like the car needs a wash for a few seconds I caught it : P

Saphire Black M3 CSL on South Eastern Highway at around 10am this morning going towards Pakuranga. Didn't catch the plate unfortunately, but it looked like the car needs a wash for a few seconds I caught it : P

Seen him out on the southern motorway twice now (in between dury nd bombays), plate is FZA524... Beautiful car, driven properly!

Gold E46 323Ci parked in Symonds St just now.

And I mean GOLD, like Shirley Easton lying on the bed in Goldfinger gold.

Can't say I'm a fan, but it certainly stood out.

Gold E46 323Ci parked in Symonds St just now. And I mean GOLD, like Shirley Easton lying on the bed in Goldfinger gold.Can't say I'm a fan, but it certainly stood out.

Haha same here. See him in the cbd most days. Bling bling. Quess every man have different taste.

Supercharged E46 M3 @ HELLBM - Posted ImagePosted Image

Supercharged E46 M3 @ HELLBM - vesu7eqe.jpg8y7evaqu.jpg

Rego tag VOLK? Saw this in Newmarket a few weeks back, was rather intrigued by what appeared to be a discreet intercooler hiding behind the bumper.

I see a bunch of nice cruisers being as I live in Takapuna- amongst them lately: Today a 'Mxxxx'- plated E30 320i in bronzitbeige unattractively lowered with reverse rake on some shiny fat rims.Superb condition car however. Also today a mint original E30 Baur.

Atta on tv playing Futsal.