Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

1st time spotting a bs'er since my move to Auckland... BMDUBS on K' Rd at around 1am (car needs a clean bro) Drifteks look tough Peter.

M325i in Grey. Plate BABYM3 with a wee blondie in it.

Nias

ive seen this car also it was owned by a friend of mine and hes handed it down to his sister, its exceptionally fast possibly the fastest mtech 1 ive been in

Anyone on here own a nice FL M325 on schnitzer rims? Plates are ACF... Saw it coming out of the cinemas at berkley botany downs, upstairs carpark.. It looked *MINT*

if your talking about a black one, then yes its owned by a mate of mine hes lives out by cockle bay

ive seen this car also it was owned by a friend of mine and hes handed it down to his sister, its exceptionally fast possibly the fastest mtech 1 ive been in

Edit.

Half awake reply.

Sorry.

Edited by MS BM

Give their sister an E30 M3, Lol! M325i you mean.

I would respect my sister more if she had an M3....

But then I would convince her my 320i is better and steal it :D

Spotted M3 PWR going over the bridge this morning

Must remember to take a camera with me in the car

"...spotted a VERY VERY mint, White '89 M325i E30 Coupe, OU32##, had only 110k on the odo and is NZ new

was so original, all the trim looked new, the paint looked like it was done just yesterday

anyone know who owns it?

edit- was seen in takapuna "

I see this M325 most days on my way to/from work in takapuna.

Its mint. At first I was stoked, but now it pains me. A daily reminder of my Mtech II-lessness.

:(

Edited by Jaydubs

1st time spotting a bs'er since my move to Auckland... BMDUBS on K' Rd at around 1am (car needs a clean bro) Drifteks look tough Peter.

Yeah man. Blame the Riverhead farms for that mess.

Saw ADRxxx M325i again yesterday in town

Not a Bimmer, but I think I saw Graham's Renault Megane going left off Wellesly East into Mayoral yesterday, 5pm-ish. Looked awesome! Was watching the car and walked straight into people.

Not a Bimmer, but I think I saw Graham's Renault Megane going left off Wellesly East into Mayoral yesterday, 5pm-ish. Looked awesome! Was watching the car and walked straight into people.

Not me, must have been one of the other 4 people with one in Auckland (love that)! I would have been going to fast to spot :P

Spotted a Bimmersport stickered drive in Pahurehure, you have a few nice BMW’s there, I actually spot it most days as I live around the corner and run/jog/walk/cycle past it to the waterfront track. I see yout Tech-II Navy E30 all the time also!

I saw that GRUNT5 dude parked by Auckland Boys, its pretty flawless!

I love how my car is well disguised

E34 540IA M60 1993 (in White) on Hillcrest road this morning.

Sounded tuff as phuck. And really looked the biz too

[ DRPHLL ]

I spotted a 740 up in Silverstream on the weekend, had a M3 badge on the left and a 740 badge on the right :)

540i touring spotted heading south near albany on saturday the 1st. bimmersport sticker. VERY NICE.

Just saw an E92 M3 in Black near the Riccaton Racecourse. What an amazing machine.

Spotted a CSL a couple of months ago, what an epic stance.

Just saw an E92 M3 in Black near the Riccaton Racecourse. What an amazing machine.

Spotted a CSL a couple of months ago, what an epic stance.

What colour was the CSL? Trying to track down the other ellusive black one that I know exists, but have no idea where it is at the moment.

Saw a really nice Black E30 M325 2 door coupe yesterday at BP Botany with gold basket weaves - really tidy car.

Edited by M3_Power

Saw a really nice Black E30 M325 2 door coupe yesterday at BP Botany with gold basket weaves - really tidy car.

^^

Sounds like that guy David who owned the mint 325i 4 dr manual, was/is a BM car club member.

What colour was the CSL? Trying to track down the other ellusive black one that I know exists, but have no idea where it is at the moment

It was silver.. I thought there was only 1 black CSL in NZ? You'd know better though, you own one :lol:

CSL is on the To Buy list once I finish the Eng degree. What an incredible feat of engineering it is. So much respect.

Was an old Asian guy driving that one out in botany?

He didn't look that old to me to be honest haha .. but hard to tell at the same time (he was also looking at me and my car, but didn't say hi). Really nice M325i though - the wheels make it stand out.

It was silver.. I thought there was only 1 black CSL in NZ? You'd know better though, you own one :lol:

CSL is on the To Buy list once I finish the Eng degree. What an incredible feat of engineering it is. So much respect.

Bugger, was hoping it was the ellusive black one. Funny that everyone has been telling me that there's only 1 black one in NZ ... but I've personally seen 2 (one's down in Wellington now)

Highly recommend buying a CSL if you have the means to - or at least experience one - it's quite an incredible machine like you say.

Edited by M3_Power