Sign in to follow this  
Abarth130

Period Alloys for E21

Can anyone help me with some factory alloys for an E21? Condition not important (within reason). They don't really seem to be around.

You missed a set of 13" BBSs on trademe a couple of weeks ago - went for only $160 in the end. Just keep searching - I used to have a set of 14"ers in et12 --> they show up eventually.

You missed a set of 13" BBSs on trademe a couple of weeks ago - went for only $160 in the end. Just keep searching - I used to have a set of 14"ers in et12 --> they show up eventually.

Cheers - I also missed a scruffy set of 14" BBS Mahles

Patience :ph34r:

How much of a hurry are you in?

I'm sidling ever closer to needing 15"s and will therefore have a set of 323i 13" factory alloys which I will no longer have a use for. Could take a couple of months though before they become surplus...

How much of a hurry are you in?

I'm sidling ever closer to needing 15"s and will therefore have a set of 323i 13" factory alloys which I will no longer have a use for. Could take a couple of months though before they become surplus...

I'm in no hurry whatsoever and your wheels sound perfect

Email me when you're keen to offload them.

paul@jaychem.co.nz

The 14 inch Alpina style wheels come up from time to time. I always thought they looked great on the E21. Save it as a favourite on trade me.

Edited by bekker