Sign in to follow this  
antil33t

New 5 Series

We will have to give it time as less than 1% of Bimmersport can afford one anyways, its like poo pooing a women in FHM magazine, the only cahnce you will actually get to have a go on one is when they are worn out, old and cheap.

We will have to give it time as less than 1% of Bimmersport can afford one anyways, its like poo pooing a women in FHM magazine, the only cahnce you will actually get to have a go on one is when they are worn out, old and cheap.

Hahaha well said, +1

At a rough estimate I would say that this car is approximately 1 billion times better looking than the abortion that it is replacing.

I can safely say that the E60 never grew on me (possibly because I practise decent personal hygiene), but I find this new 5 series reasonably appealing. I am sure the management at BMW will be pleased to learn of this endorsement and I give permission for them to use it in any future advertising.

BMW NZ new 5 series info, looks pretty good in the flesh,traditional binnacle of gauges is back, i.e.speedo/rev counter flanked by fuel/temp gauges.

post-1048-1275018951.jpgpost-1048-1275018976.jpg

post-1048-1275019001.jpgpost-1048-1275019041.jpg

post-1048-1275019063.jpg

post-1048-1275019099.jpgpost-1048-1275019129.jpg

post-1048-1275019158.jpgpost-1048-1275019185.jpg

Guest Simon*

Don't mind the lines, still NOT convinced by that nose

Need to see a sport kitted one to decide I think

Don't mind the lines, still NOT convinced by that nose

Need to see a sport kitted one to decide I think

The kidney grill area is large, best view is the rear looking forward over c pillar/swooping roof etc.Still no rubbing strips up the sides!

edit.you have to see the 2 massive bonnet secure catches in the front shell,look an engineering masterpiece.(fancy crash test ones?)

Edited by mr E34