Sign in to follow this  
dbkiwi

My (new to me) E30 325i M Sport

Hi everyone,

Finally bought myself an E30 and loving it. The car is in fantastic condition, however has small amounts of rust in the sunroof that I'd like to get fixed up. Where would you guys recommend I go? I live in Ponsonby, Auckland. Also wondering where people would recommend getting an E30 looked after/serviced in Auckland.

Thanks!

Posted Image

Minter!

thats the mintest tech 1 i've ever seen on TM. nice buy you must be stoaked!

Thanks, yes I'm very happy and feel very lucky to own the car!

Also wondering where people would recommend getting an E30 looked after/serviced in Auckland.

Mint car, theres a guy in East Tamaki whose doing the paint and rust on my car. Real good guy, his names Stu, Ill hunt his number down for you now. Real good guy.

ponsonby? do you park on the corner of Richmond Rd on Mondays? i always see you when i drive past there lol (if that is you :D )

Jordan Panel Beaters on Gt North Rd opposite Caltex for rust. Bit expensive, but always do a good job.

Edited by dubman

ponsonby? do you park on the corner of Richmond Rd on Mondays? i always see you when i drive past there lol (if that is you :D )

Jordan Panel Beaters on Gt North Rd opposite Caltex for rust. Bit expensive, but always do a good job.

Not me! Only picked up the car last weekend.

Thanks for the referral :)

Hi everyone,

Finally bought myself an E30 and loving it. The car is in fantastic condition, however has small amounts of rust in the sunroof that I'd like to get fixed up. Where would you guys recommend I go? I live in Ponsonby, Auckland. Also wondering where people would recommend getting an E30 looked after/serviced in Auckland.

Thanks!

Posted Image

Here are a few more pics for those interested :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Mint car, theres a guy in East Tamaki whose doing the paint and rust on my car. Real good guy, his names Stu, Ill hunt his number down for you now. Real good guy.

Looks mint as. Mean score.

Glenn does servicing on BMWs.

Edited by Shady

Ill grab you his number on tomorrow.

Cars getting there =D Just getting inside painted and rust removed =)

Well were was that one hiding?, has all the right numbers on the boot as well, stick shift, nicest E30 I've seen, the E30 to have apart from an M3.

If youre looking for a perfect panel job, Precision Autowerks. They aren't the cheapest but one of the best.

congratulations on your new purchase mate. have seen this car a few times when it was in wellington and is by far one of the best e30s i've seen in person. hopefully mine will be of similar stature in a few months.

Not me! Only picked up the car last weekend.

haha how about this then. were you driving through levin last week heading north about 1.30pm on sunday 12th?

Welcome.

So many P/FL M325i's in that colour, must have been popular in the 80's.

Are they 17's?

Looks mean, mate. Did I see you driving down Sentinel Rd. today lunchtime-ish?

ha yes you did. Do you live on Sentinel?

congratulations on your new purchase mate. have seen this car a few times when it was in wellington and is by far one of the best e30s i've seen in person. hopefully mine will be of similar stature in a few months.

haha how about this then. were you driving through levin last week heading north about 1.30pm on sunday 12th?

Yes, that will have been me :)

Congrats on the purchase, it would have to be one of the most immaculate Tech 1s in the country.

There was a discussion about the car in the Trademe section.

Good work Dylan. A very nice example. Would love to see it in the flesh. Flick us a text some time. I may be sporting a new ride as well!!

Edited by Dylan M3

Good work Dylan. A very nice example. Would love to see it in the flesh. Flick us a text some time. I may be sporting a new ride as well!!

Would love to show you! Flick me a text...I have a new phone and did a fresh install of the OS and lost some of my more recent numbers :)