Sign in to follow this  
swauto

AUTO GRAVIT - Japan Radio GPS conversion, Authorised Dynavin Distro

Who are we?

Auto Gravity knows as S & W AUTOMOTIVE. Initially we are the BMW diagnosing, coding and retrofitting expert. After several years developing, now we provide full range of in-car entertainment system, GPS, Navigation, Bluetooth handsfree, camera, parking assistant, ECU coding and programming for major European car manufactures, such as Audi, BMW, Mercedes, VW, etc. We are also the official distributor for Dyanvin car entertainment system in NZ.

What we do?

We provide the best and cost effective entertainment solution for upgrading your vehicle.

We have full range of European vehicle diagnostic computers and updated software to inspect your car.

We offer OEM retrofit solution or quality aftermarket solutions for wide range of European cars.

We are Official Dyanvin authorised distributor in NZ, all our Dynavin products sold in NZ are directly from manufacture which means they are latest version and also come with 1 year warranty.

We do the Seamless Quality Installations, our technicians have many years experience on different European cars.

We keep wide range of European manufactures' factory parts in stock. This means no delay to fit your new system while still leaving your car in its original condition.

We offer second to none technical expertise for European cars to ensure all expectations are met, especially in the complex area of system interfaces and design.

We offer onsite service of installation, conversion and coding for European cars.

Japan imported Audi, BMW, Mercedes Navigation conversion

We are the only one of few who can convert Japan imported Audi, BMW and Mercedes navigation system to New Zealand standard. We provide many alternatives to fit aftermarket or OEM parts to suit your needs. With OEM retrofit solution, your car will be coded to New Zealand NEW standard, and all aftermarket units will be compatible to your car.

Bluetooth, ipod and parking system retrofitting for Audi, BMW and Mercedes

We can now retrofit Bluetooth, iPod, and reverse camera solution in your Audi, BMW and Mercedes cars. They will be integrated into your BMW iDrive, Audi MMI and Mercedes Command system. Everything will work just like original BMW with these features comes out from factory order.

Why choose Auto Gravity

Experience and professionalism

Fairer price, extra care

Keep you informed

1 year guarantee

Courtesy cars

Keeping you informed

Contact info

Email: info@autogravity.co.nz

phone: 096390168

web: www.autogravity.co.nz

e90_d.png

e46_1.jpg

e39_1.jpg

android_ad_01.jpg

Price for Japan BMW conversion and retrofit solution:

Edited by SWAUTOMOTIVE
  • Like 1

Couldn't find it on your site. What's the pricing on these Dynavins

Couldn't find it on your site. What's the pricing on these Dynavins

Retail price for Dynavin Unit:

DVN-E46 V5 ---- $1195

DVN-E83 ---- $1195

DVN-E39 V5 ---- $1195 (also works on E53)

DVN-E9X ---- $1395

10% discout for all bimmersport members here.

Retail price for Dynavin Unit:

DVN-E46 V5 ---- $1195

DVN-E83 ---- $1195

DVN-E39 V5 ---- $1195 (also works on E53)

DVN-E9X ---- $1395

10% discout for all bimmersport members here.

Where abouts are you guys mate? Im in Hawkesbay and cant stand my E39 TV headunit, it needs upgrading to something that can atleast play MP3. Nobody down this way seems to have a clue on what to do about it.

Where abouts are you guys mate? Im in Hawkesbay and cant stand my E39 TV headunit, it needs upgrading to something that can atleast play MP3. Nobody down this way seems to have a clue on what to do about it.

It can, and much more... just requires a few more $$$ spent than a Dynavin option to achieve. That said, & without knocking it - personally I would far rather have the OEM monitor than the E38/39 Dynavin unit.

We are in Auckland, but can ship the unit to you if you want. you can do installation by yourself with detailed instruction

Also if you have OEM screen, if you could spend more then you could have OEM solution as well, contact me for detail

Thanks for the replies guys, I am drowning here.

I agree with Hotwire I have the wood sound dash and would rather keep it than bin it for more black plastic. I also have read that you can no longer access the OBC settings when installing the Dynavins, so I am buggered if I know how to reset the clock and reset milage counters etc. So a solution to work with the existing gear would be more of a positive for me, However spend more $ than a Dynavin is a hard ask. I thought the Dynavins were bloody pricey in the first place lollies.

From what I hear the Dynavins are harder to install if you have the TV version of the HOBC (high Onboard Computer) so I dont really know what to do.

Basiclly I want the following:

To be able to play DVD throught the AV channel on the TV (possibly through a DVD changer or be able to access it in cabin somehow)

To be able to play MP3's either by Disc or flashdrive (at the moment I am struggling along with the Ipod to FM convertor through the ciggy lighter plug....NOT COOL)

I honestly didnt think it would be asking too much, I nievly thought it would be exchanging the CD changer for a DVD changer or something, I figured BMW would already have that. I went to the dealer and they have no friggin idea about the AV inside the cars.

Edited by R3CON

I agree with Hotwire I have the wood sound dash and would rather keep it than bin it for more black plastic. I also have read that you can no longer access the OBC settings when installing the Dynavins, so I am buggered if I know how to reset the clock and reset milage counters etc. So a solution to work with the existing gear would be more of a positive for me, However spend more $ than a Dynavin is a hard ask. I thought the Dynavins were bloody pricey in the first place lollies.

From what I hear the Dynavins are harder to install if you have the TV version of the HOBC (high Onboard Computer) so I dont really know what to do.

To be able to play DVD throught the AV channel on the TV (possibly through a DVD changer or be able to access it in cabin somehow)

To be able to play MP3's either by Disc or flashdrive (at the moment I am struggling along with the Ipod to FM convertor through the ciggy lighter plug....NOT COOL)

I honestly didnt think it would be asking too much, I nievly thought it would be exchanging the CD changer for a DVD changer or something, I figured BMW would already have that. I went to the dealer and they have no friggin idea about the AV inside the cars.

With respect to them - Most of BMW NZ know bugger all on these things. Most still don't believe that Jap nav can be properly converted, or often even retrofitted to a NZ car. I have proven them wrong on both counts - even quoted them the part numbers then bought the retrofit wiring looms off them for a plug/play retrofit :blink:

Firstly Dynavin - yes with having existing monitor - you need an adapter loom to run from front (monitor) to rear (radio tuner in the boot) where the Dynavin links to the car. They are primarily aimed at replacing in dash radio - for which they are "play play".

I assumed you had a 16:9 monitor rather than 4:3:-

Secondly - You CAN buy a DVD changer (will also play CD & MP3 etc) - it connects via AV input into the video module (TV). Cost is about 1k though

You can also get DIN sized DVD players (a cheaper option) which connect the same way. Both options give remote control.

• Like 1

To have DVD retrofit solution you probably only can only have this:

82 82 0 139 918

Only in conjunction with

· Installation kit DVD-system 82 82 0 141 258

Set

For vehicles with:

Alarm system (S302A) = No

And:

Lift-up-and-slide-back sunroof, electric (S401A) = Yes

DVD system region 2 for the following Countries: Egypt, Bahrain, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Austria,

... — '03, June12.651 kg / 5.844 lb€1422.41

$2054.1

I guess you can still try aftermarket DVD solution, you can mount an aftermarket DVD changer in boot and connect to the video input in your video module.

You will need to use remote control to operate, so make sure you have the remote via raio rather than IR, as the the DVD changer is in the boot.

For mp3, I guess you can replace the current CD changer with DICE system

• Like 1

i can vouch for audio city. they have locations across NZ. they fitted factory colour painted parking sensors and rear camera to my jap import Z4 and they stayed 2 hours after closing to make sure everything was ok before i took delivery. they didn't charge extra. also they can do nz maps, and now my Z4 can play dvd's while moving.

they only changed software for the CIC

Edited by First Timer
edit