Sign in to follow this  
DarinD

Darin's 36

amber looks great

Think I'm gonna stick with them!

agreed, amber looks great! not sure how i feel about the blue fern plates but no biggie

Agree about the plates. Did contact plates.co.nz and they said it was something like $450 to swap from blue to black ferns. No thanks haha!

Rubbers look good! I'd stay with the ambers.'had clears on my black 328 but changed to ambers as it gives a bit of colour, contrast and definition on the darker colours. Or I'm just using words to make it sound good hahaha.

Totally get what you mean! The rubbers make a huge difference, it used to bring me down seeing them all shoddy!

This might motivate me to put in the rear 1/4 window seals i bought 6 months ago!

Nice Darin!

Do it Mike!! Are you sure it's 450 Darin? Cost me 50 to get my euros redone. But were already black. Seems bs to cost that much for a different colour sticker

Get some stickers made and put on top!

Demon Graphics

That's a brilliant idea! Cheers guys! Surely it wouldn't be classed as illegal right...? Tristan, do Demon Graphics already have the template?

This might motivate me to put in the rear 1/4 window seals i bought 6 months ago!

Nice Darin!

Don't worry mate, I had mine for a LONG time too! Makes a world of difference if it bugs you as I think it would.

Do it Mike!! Are you sure it's 450 Darin? Cost me 50 to get my euros redone. But were already black. Seems bs to cost that much for a different colour sticker

Well, 400 or450, definitely had a 4 leading it though. I would've happily paid $50 to get it reprinted which is what I assumed it would cost too given it is already a Euro plate.. But apparently it is a new design so....

Afaik demon graphics have the template and the correct font so will be an easy job I think

Afaik demon graphics have the template and the correct font so will be an easy job I think

I'll contact them soon. Thanks for the idea!

For sh*ts and giggles....

post-6404-0-31678100-1383803107.jpg

Wasn't dialled in or anything like that. Just couldn't resist!

Not usually a fan of aftermarket rims on 36s but those do look rather sharp! Are they 9.5" on the back? You could use the lips as extra storage space! :blink:

V. Nice.

Thanks bro!

Not usually a fan of aftermarket rims on 36s but those do look rather sharp! Are they 9.5" on the back? You could use the lips as extra storage space! :blink:

They are 10"s out the back hahaha! ridiculously low offsets too.

Your gay

Where has your gem disappeared to?

You're*

So I'm not the only one it bothers haha!

On to updates:

Managed to install some HSDs and get the car certed this week. The guys at Precision took care of it. The brief I gave them was to cert it as low as it can get without losing any function. I'd say they nailed it cause I don't have to change the way I drive all that much. Front will settle a bit more, sure it would look great a tad bit lower but I like driving it without having to worry about running over leaves. Did want to play with the damper a bit though.

Don't have too many pics atm. And looks like I will be missing the meet on Sunday since my plate isn't on it yet :(

post-6404-0-15426700-1384164800_thumb.jp

post-6404-0-96197800-1384164823_thumb.jp

So this happened a couple weeks ago. Stopped at a pedestrian crossing but the guy behind me didn't...

Five years of chipping away went down the drain. Got confirmation today it's a write off.

Sh*t happens I guess.

post-6404-0-77507400-1410760355.jpg

forgive my ignorance but how do they get a write off out of that damage?

Old bmw, doesn't take much these days Steve. Someone on facey were parting out a mint e28 that had minor frontal damage, needed new bumper, valance and maybe grill and lights and that was a write off.

Such a waste of a car. Gutted as

Hope u got a decent pay out in the end.. seeing aa youre looking for an e46 m3 id say it cant be that bada