Sign in to follow this  
Sammy J

Cars being stolen from ric mall in CHCH

My nissan safari got stolen from Riccarton mall upstaires movie carpark at 5pm today, ill upload some pics and also a friends r33 gts-t got stolen too along with others over the last few days. Please eveyone keep an eye out! rewards offered and be wary when parking there!!!!

post-2328-1304247753.jpg

post-2328-1304247779.jpg

f**king scum.

Hope you get it back dude.

Sorry to hear that dude, happens a bit around that area. I live a block away and we have had our house and my flatmates car broken into.

set up a nice car and a few mates and hide in a couple of vans and smash the bastards

set up a nice car and a few mates and hide in a couple of vans and smash the bastards

Or tie them to the ground and run them over with said car. :ph34r:

Good Plan

Or tie them to the ground and run them over with said car. :ph34r:

Squish.

hmm oh so tempting.. good old fashioned stake out, bimmersport style! would have to be an x5 to run over them otherwise they'd just bounce off an e30

That’s great Idea.

Do you know anyone with a Mazda Familiar GTX on 17" wheels Sam?

Would be so keen to help if I was local.

Gutted man sorry to hear.

I always think stake out when something of mine gets knicked.

I remember when I was 17 or so in school and some coon broke into mine and a mates car and took sounds etc.

Did stake out with my brothers work mates who are bouncers at a local sports bar. We ended up getting done over from the school though. ha.

Same thing is happening down at st lukes mall in Auckland. I work in the farmers store there. Recently they picked up a couple of sixteen year olds who claim to have done it many times. Only caught them as they crashed the car while getting away. On top of this, about ten of our staff cars have been sloshed with some kind of acid (paint stripper?)!! Police targeting boy racers should just put these wanks that steal cars in the crusher :lol: