Sign in to follow this  
dreadful1

330, my version.

There's no point me getting worked up on other people's opinions on the Internet :P

Mm yeah I would think some people wouldn't like the mod's I've done to the car, it's all tofit the wheels and cruise around town. If I wanted to 'drive' the car, I could easily put the works on and get an alignment and it would be exactly the same car as before and would go as hard.

Don't really mind personal attack attempts too haha, I know I'm young and driving around a car that a person my age should not own but it was a 21st birthday present from dad and I can't really say no if he offers it.

Now he regrets me getting the 330 and wants to get me an M3.

Someone could take a stab at me for being a spoilt Asian but if you were in my seat, I'm preeetyy sure no one would refuse if your old man offered you a car for your 21st haha.

I saw you driving north on the southern today, to be fairm the car does have a SHITLOAD of road presence.

There's no point me getting worked up on other people's opinions on the Internet :P

Mm yeah I would think some people wouldn't like the mod's I've done to the car, it's all tofit the wheels and cruise around town. If I wanted to 'drive' the car, I could easily put the works on and get an alignment and it would be exactly the same car as before and would go as hard.

Don't really mind personal attack attempts too haha, I know I'm young and driving around a car that a person my age should not own but it was a 21st birthday present from dad and I can't really say no if he offers it.

Now he regrets me getting the 330 and wants to get me an M3.

Someone could take a stab at me for being a spoilt Asian but if you were in my seat, I'm preeetyy sure no one would refuse if your old man offered you a car for your 21st haha.

Christ!

I wouldn't refuse any car, given to me at any age. even if it was a POS Corolla or something. Free car is a free car.

I like your attitude! just not your styling haha

Do what you enjoy man.

Why cant everyone be like this ^

IMO I think it looks great either way, but obviously appeals to different scenes.

I bought the car

it was a 21st birthday present from dad

Make up your mind.

Edited by bellicose

Dear lord, someone contradicted themselves on the internet!

Dear lord, someone contradicted themselves on the internet!

what ever next ay!!

jesus some people have nothing better to do than give people sh*t about there cars...

at the end of the day bro its your car and do to it whatever you think looks good.

ps wheels are kind of growing on me a bit haha

You started the thread, obviously looking for a reaction, guess you got what you wanted, bit like the car eh? :rolleyes:

Lol, liking the car dude, something different which i think is what is needed. The fact that people state "oh this car his horrible" etc is fine, but you have to realise, this is a forum with ALL ages, most people on here want their BMW to be original and so therefore have it glued in their brain that EVERYONE else should have the same thing. Most of us younger gen people aren't too keen on the original BMW wheels and you have to realise, we bought the car because WE like it and modify it because WE want it to look like that, not to please everyone else, since when did anyone buy something because everyone else liked it?

I put my cars worth thousands of dollars in the garage.

Edited by Greg.

I park mine outside, and it gets covered in leaves.

I put my cars worth thousands of dollars in the garage.

5 Cars + 1 garage = Epic fail.

Saw you on Manukau rd driving the other way in my black e30 - rims look great :D

Just a small wee update:

Red taillights and roof racks.

Posted Image

awww bro....