Sign in to follow this  
Carl

ATTN USA Members

I require a USA billing address for making an online digital purchase via VPN and would prefer a legit one so if someone in the good old USA could PM one that'd be neat.

i'm assuming you're still in USA Grant???

I require a USA billing address for making an online digital purchase via VPN and would prefer a legit one so if someone in the good old USA could PM one that'd be neat.

i'm assuming you're still in USA Grant???

Just go to a US real estate website and get one there. Any mail going there will show up to the new owner who will think it is for a previous owner and bin it.

Works well...

Just pick a motel through Google Maps. That's what my friends do for iTune stores.

Do you actually use this site??

Yep sure do.

I find a lot of people will stop replying to your emails soon as you say you want some thing shipped to NZ.

shipito.com

I've used it a heap

I read about this service a while back, been meaning to use it... so time for questions! So what's it like to use guys? Is the service good, and is the pricing okay? Do you consolidate the packages, and do you do them all together, or over a period of time?

Have you used any similar companies?

Edited by Sick Puppy

I read about this service a while back, been meaning to use it... so time for questions! So what's it like to use guys? Is the service good, and is the pricing okay? Do you consolidate the packages, and do you do them all together, or over a period of time?

Have you used any similar companies?

I found it to be excellent. They charge $8 per package + postage fees but there postage fees seem to be cheaper than other places (i guess because they send so much sh*t).

Pay the $8 to open your account, they give you an address to use to ship your stuff to. When your package arrives you get an email, you can pay them an extra $1-$2 and they will open it up and post pictures of the contents for you etc.

Choose your shipping address and they will then calculate shipping, pay the shipping and its done!

Having trouble logging in at the moment so cant check about the consolidation yet.. but I have a feeling they do.

Edited by polley

I've been messing about with anonymitynetwork.com/ and it's works very well