Sign in to follow this  
Gotheschu

1M Uk Import

Previously owned by BMW UK - so it's either a fleet car or press car, won't have been thrashed much then.

Guest Ari Gold

Previously owned by BMW UK - so it's either a fleet car or press car, won't have been thrashed much then.

:lol: BMW NZ's demo is up for sale too... I think most of the forum has had a strop on that one!

*involuntary drooling!!* now, to ask the inlaws for a lazy 100k loan, for a "family' car, of course :ph34r:

Epic rig, but I'd rather that E60 M5 and pocket the 60k for Heineken vouchers.

Epic rig, but I'd rather that E60 M5 and pocket the 60k for Heineken vouchers.

50k on heins and 10k for a personal trainer to get ur gut off

People who haven't driven this will be negative about it, i can relate, people who have driven it will want to very much own it. Stunning, quick and what i think very good looking, a pumped one series with a spastic engine!

One BMW which i can see only growing in price.

Edited by Greg.

Not being negative at all. Simply stating that I would prefer to spend my money on a different car.

I haven't driven one, only been a passenger.

I could buy a e46 m3 for less than half the price and it still would feel like the same breed of car to me :)

You won't be able to buy a good CSL for less than 80K plus 1M is a brand new car here is where extra 10K comes from. To me 1M is a dream car at the moment, but if I had the money will own it no doubt. This car is more than perfect for weekend drives and track use every now and then... Plus last of line six M-cars makes it ten times more attractive!!!

People who haven't driven this will be negative about it, i can relate, people who have driven it will want to very much own it. Stunning, quick and what i think very good looking, a pumped one series with a spastic engine!

One BMW which i can see only growing in price.

Yep. Its the same old same old. I could buy * insert old piece of sh*t* and would be heaps better/faster/meaner bro, I know because I did a comparison in my head as I haven't actually driven either nor can I afford either.

I spotted one in that orange with black wheels last dusk with its magic demon eyes glowing looking all menacing I swear even though it was only dawdling through Mt Eden in my eyes I could see it full opposite lock with smoke barreling off the rear tyres. Its a mean machine. Best BMW in years.

Do want. Yes please. :wub:

Guest Ari Gold

You won't be able to buy a good CSL for less than 80K plus 1M is a brand new car here is where extra 10K comes from. To me 1M is a dream car at the moment, but if I had the money will own it no doubt. This car is more than perfect for weekend drives and track use every now and then... Plus last of line six M-cars makes it ten times more attractive!!!

Totally agree. I would have one in a heartbeat, infact, BMW NZ's ex demo is sitting opposite my window on the lot for 100K right now... Hmmm.

I wouldn't pay more than 70K for a CSL, there might not be a heap in NZ but plenty in both SA and the UK, case in point:

http://www.4starclassics.com/M3-E46-CSL-For-Sale/

Edited by Ari Gold

Totally agree. I would have one in a heartbeat, infact, BMW NZ's ex demo is sitting opposite my window on the lot for 100K right now... Hmmm.

I wouldn't pay more than 70K for a CSL, there might not be a heap in NZ but plenty in both SA and the UK, case in point:

http://www.4starclassics.com/M3-E46-CSL-For-Sale/

104,000 Miles, its never going to be a collectors car.

Its a Drivers Car. If you want collect something buy some baseball cards.

Guest Simon*

I see Jerry Clayton are having a big demonstrator sale offsite in the city this weekend

104,000 Miles, its never going to be a collectors car.

If you want a CSL with lower mileage there are plenty about in the UK, this example was GBP20k, less than NZ$40k which was the point being made here about prices of CSLs.

Have a look and see what you can buy for NZ$70k at the current exchange rates... will make your mouth water.

If you want a CSL with lower mileage there are plenty about in the UK, this example was GBP20k, less than NZ$40k which was the point being made here about prices of CSLs.

Have a look and see what you can buy for NZ$70k at the current exchange rates... will make your mouth water.

So 40K NZ, plus 7K to get it here and on the road = 47K for a CSL done around 170,000kms. How many people do you think will put there hands up for that?

A family member was offered a NZ new high km E60 M5 for less than 30K . . .

Its a Drivers Car. If you want collect something buy some baseball cards.

Couldnt agree more.

So 40K NZ, plus 7K to get it here and on the road = 47K for a CSL done around 170,000kms. How many people do you think will put there hands up for that?

A family member was offered a NZ new high km E60 M5 for less than 30K . . .

There you go, buy the M5 remove the engine and put it in a CSL. Winning. :D

LHD brand new 1M's were avaiable for $45k USD when I was in the States last month. Certainly a premuim to be paid for RHD BMW builds.

Lower K CSL's tend to be in the $27k - $32 k pounds range. The V8 M3's are going for less now.